Administrator2021/6월/토 at 7:59 오전1023 댓글206950 XPContributions: EnterMedSchool Donor 팀 매니저 봉사자Reputation: Level 7
Six test tubes were set up. Two different solutions were added to each test tube as shown in the table.
The temperature, pH and all concentrations were optimal.
Which three mixtures would lead to the presence of amino acids in the test tube?
[see table below]
A. 1, 2 and 6 only
B. 1, 4 and 6 only
C. 2, 3 and 4 only
D. 2, 4 and 5 only
E. 3, 4 and 6 only
F. 3, 5 and 6 only
G. 4, 5 and 6 only
Member2021/7월/수 at 6:36 오후331 댓글137970 XPContributions: 팀 매니저 EnterMedSchool Donor 봉사자Reputation: Level 6
First off, we have to find the mixtures that would lead to amino acids being present. That means that proteins would have to be broken down.
3. Protease is the enzyme that breaks down proteins. Lipase is an enzyme aka protein. This is correct.
4. The protease is also a protein and the boiling would denature it, rendering it useless.
5. On the other hand, rendering the protein useless does not inhibit the protease fro cutting it down into its amino acids.
6. This is obvious.
The answer is F.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
- See blocked member's posts
- Mention this member in posts
- Invite this member to groups
- Message this member
- Add this member as a connection
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.