- DO NOT share any sensitive information, respect the privacy of your patients. Sharing sensitive information will cause an immediate ban to your account.
- DO NOT share media that includes gore, blood, open wounds, or genitalia even in a medical context.
- DO NOT add more than 30 friends per day, or form a specific task repeatedly, such as liking, commenting, etc. Doing so will cause an immediate ban to your account.
- BE RESPECTFUL to the rest of the community members.
- DON’T SPAM
- Don’t advertise on our platform.
- Inactive accounts (60 days or more) will be deleted.
1. What information we collect about you and how we use this information
1.1 Account and Profile Information
You don’t have to create an account to use this forum, such as searching and viewing public member profiles, forums, topics and posts. If you do choose to create an account, you must provide us with some personal data so that we can provide our services to you. This includes a display name (for example, “John Doe”), nickname (for example, @john-doe) a username (for example, johnxdoe), a password, and an email address. Your display name and nickname is always public, but you can use either your real name or a pseudonym. After the registration your account display name, nickname and username are the same. We recommend to change display name and nickname to keep the username private and secure. You can change those in your account editing page.
Once you registered and created an account, you also have the option of adding these public information:
- Member Title
- Biography (About Me)
- Social Network Account addresses
- Location (Country)
- And other details to your profile information to be displayed in our
Additionally, whilst using the entermedschool.com the following information may be collected (not public):
- Internet Protocol (IP) address (not public)
- Geographical location
- Browser type and version (not public)
- Operating system (not public)
- Referral source (not public)
- Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
Most activity on entermedschool.com is public, including your profile information mentioned above. You also may choose to publish your location in your profile. The information posted about you by other people who use our forum may also be public. For example, other people may mention you using @nickname in posts.
You are responsible for your topics, posts, and other information you provide through our services, and you should think carefully about what you make public, especially if it is sensitive information.
You may choose to register connecting your account to accounts on another service (e.g. Facebook login), and that other service may send us information about your account on that service. We use the information we receive to provide you features like cross-posting or cross-service authentication, and to operate our We create new account in our community for you based on your third party account information you share.
1.2 Contact Information
We use your contact information, such as your email address, to authenticate your account and keep it – and our services – secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse. We also use contact information to personalize our services, enable certain account features for example, for login verification, reset password, to send you information about our community and notify on new replies to your subscribed forums and topics. You can also unsubscribe from any email notifications.
If you email us, we will keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to your request.
1.3 Private Messages and Non-Public Communications
We provide certain features that let you communicate more privately or control who sees your content. For example if forum admin is enabled, you can check the “Set Topic Private” checkbox when you create a topic or click on the “Private” button of your topic first post, or use the Private Messages to have non-public conversations. In these cases we will store and process your communications and information related to them. This includes message content, images, information about whom you have communicated with and when to better understand the use of our community, to protect the safety and review the reported messages. We share the content of your Private Messages with the people you’ve sent them to; we do not use them to serve you ads. When you use features like Private Messages to communicate, remember that recipients have their own copy of your communications on EnterMedSchool Forum – even if you delete your copy of those messages from your account – which they may duplicate, store, or re-share.
As this website might contain errors and bugs – remember that even private messages and private information might be visible due to an error. You take full responsibility for using our platform acknowledging that the platform is made by a small group and while we try our best – we might still have some bugs and errors that can cause your private communication and data to be visible to the public. Please be cautious when using our website.
Cookies used by our service providers
1.5 Log Data
We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our community, which we refer to as “Log Data,” even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit our websites, sign in to our community, interact with our email notifications, we may receive information about you. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. We use information you provide to us and data we receive, including Log Data and data from third parties, to make inferences like what topics you may be interested in and what languages you speak. This helps us better design our services for you and personalize the content we show you.
2. Information We Share and Disclose
2.1 How we share information we collect
You should be aware that any information you provide on our community – including profile information associated with the account you use to post the information – may be read, collected, and used by any member of the public who accesses these websites. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any information you input into these Services. To request removal of your information from publicly accessible websites operated by us, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to and why.
2.2 Sharing with third parties
2.2.1 Service Providers: We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our services. We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
2.2.3 Social Media Widgets: The Services may include links that direct you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your use of and any information you submit to any of those third-party sites is governed by their privacy policies, not this one.
2.3 Law, Harm, and the Public Interest
2.4 Non-Personal Information
We share or disclose non-personal data, such as aggregated information like the community statistic (online users, visitors, current viewers of a topic, etc…), the number of people who clicked on a particular link (number of topic views) or voted on a poll in a topic (even if only one did).
3. How to access and control your information
3.1 Accessing or Rectifying Your Personal Data
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information. If you have registered an account on our community, we provide you with tools and account settings to access, correct, delete, or modify the personal data you provided to us and associated with your account. You can request for downloading your account information, including your created content (posts). You also can request correction, deletion, or modification of your personal data.
Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we or your administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. Where you have asked us to share data with third parties, for example, by installing third-party apps, you will need to contact those third-party service providers directly to have your information deleted or otherwise restricted.
3.2 Deletion Your Personal Data
You can request for your account deletion. This will include personal data, profile data, created content, logs, etc… Cookies should be deleted from your side. Almost all browsers have an option to delete cookies.
You can easily do it by sending an email to [email protected] using the same email you registered with. Your account will be deleted in 5-7 business days.
Keep in mind that search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, like your profile information, even after we/you have deleted the information from our
3.3 Restrict Processing
3.3.1 Request that we stop using your information: In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don’t have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a community account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account (contact us). Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved, provided your administrator does not object (where applicable). If you object to information about you being shared with a third-party app, please disable the app or contact your administrator to do so.
3.3.2 Opt out of communications: You may opt out of receiving email notifications related to your subscribed forums and posts or promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your subscription settings in My Profile > Subscription page, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database.
3.4 Data portability
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can keep in your devices or share with other communities. Depending on the context, this applies to some of your information, but not to all of your information. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your basic account information and the information you create on the spaces you under your sole control, like your topics (only with your posts), your replies in other topics, private messages and conversations (only with your messages), etc…
4. How we store and secure information we collect
We use data hosting service providers to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
5. Children and Our Community
Our community is not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 18. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
7. Your Consent To This Policy
9. Contact Us
10. Using this website
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE PURCHASE OF ANY TRAINING MODULE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY COURSE OR CLASS. WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND RELATED MATERIALS, CLASSES, OR INFORMATION “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, COURSES, MODULES, ANY INFORMATION OR STUDY GUIDE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, OR VIA THIRD PARTY LINKS, INCLUDING YOUR ABILITY TO PASS ANY EXAMINATION OR OBTAIN ANY CERTIFICATION, AND WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH USE. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL COURSES, MODULES, STUDY GUIDES, ADVICE, OR ANY EXAMINATION OR CERTIFICATION INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR VIA OUR COURSES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ANY CLASS, OR YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, SUCCESSFUL, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE, CLASSES, MODULES, OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL BE CORRECTED
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BAN AND RESTRICT THE ACCESS OF ANY USER FROM OUR WEBSITE. EVEN IF THE USER HAS PURCHASED A SINGLE OR MULTIPLE COURSES ON THE WEBSITE.
11 GDPR Personal Data
You can request to export your data through your private profile. Please allow this process a few days (up to 14) to occur.
You take full responsibility for uploading any kind of materials/files/photos/documents to our website. We will not tolerate any kind of violation of copyrights. By uploading copyrighted files, your account will get banned and deleted from our servers, without any notice.
We, as a teaching website, might use pictures and other types of documents under “fair use”.
allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use
EnterMedSchool.com will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. We will terminate the accounts of users of our sites that are persistent offenders of copyright law, or in extreme cases, terminate their access to our Sites. If you are an owner of or are authorized to act on behalf of infringing content on our service, you may request that the content be removed by contacting us through our e-mail immediately,
13 Errors and omissions
EnterMedSchool assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
14 Views expressed
The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the website belong solely to the person who expressed it. and not necessarily to our organization, committee or other group or a specific individual. As said before, You, as a user, take full responsibility of your actions done through our services.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to entermedschool!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EnterMedSchool’s Website, located at https://entermedschool.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use entermedschool if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Israel. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We do not give refunds unless we fail to deliver the goods as agreed. Our online products are nonrefundable. No refunds will be given on any purchases. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Donations are not refundable.
Unless otherwise stated, EnterMedSchool and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on entermedschool. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from entermedschool for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from entermedschool
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from entermedschool
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from entermedschool
- Redistribute content from entermedschool
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. EnterMedSchool does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of EnterMedSchool,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, EnterMedSchool shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
EnterMedSchool reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant EnterMedSchool a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of EnterMedSchool; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to EnterMedSchool. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of EnterMedSchool’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through use of products, information, forum or any kind of services used through this website, be it indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like)
We try our best to ensure the site is free from viruses. However, we can’t always guarantee this. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any:
viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware
Some of the pages on our site include links to external websites. We don’t take responsibility for the content of these external sites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, entermedschool.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable.
The web user expressly agrees that use of entermedschool.com is at the sole risk of the web user. The content, materials, goods, and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
You are solely responsible for any contributions you make to any of our Sites, including but not limited to images, text, comments, messages, profile information, and any other content that you may publish or transmit on or using our services.
Our Sites do not function as an archive, and therefore your content may be removed and deleted from our servers at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you keep copies of any content that you publish or upload to any of our Sites.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
IMAT Summer Class / IMAT University Terms
We do not give refunds unless we fail to deliver the goods as agreed. The payments for the “IMAT Summer Class” (The 50+ Club) are nonrefundable after 48 hours of the agreed refund period.
- The fee must be paid using the stripe account associated with the course page and in a single payment.
- You must wait a maximum of 24 hours to access the course material after reviewing your account. We enroll users in the course manually.
- In case of a cancelation of the admission exam and the use of a different exam as the entrance exam for the medical universities which teach in English in Italy, the instructors and the website owners will make the proper adjustment to the syllabus and course content to fit the new exam. The course fees won’t be refunded in this case.
- In case of a change of the date of the admission exam, the payment will only be refunded if the instructors fail to deliver the goods as agreed. The IMAT Univeristy date might change according to the date of the exam to allow three months of preparation before the exam date
- The dates of the classes and the release of the online course might change.
- The books mentioned in the study planner are not provided by us. The users must obtain the books on their own.
- The students understand that enrolling in the course won’t guarantee success on the admission exam, and/or a score higher than 50.
- The students understand that the instructor won’t be responsible for their registration for the IMAT exam nor enrollment in the university.
- The students understand that we are not affiliated with the exam writer or any other university in Italy officially in any possible way.
- The students understand that they have the responsibility to confirm they fit the criteria to register for the admission exam, and the entermedschool’s summer class course.
- The course fees won’t be refunded in case of a complete cancelation of the admission exam to medical schools in Italy.
- Recording the content of the course in any way is forbidden.
- Unless stated otherwise, entermedschool owns the full intellectual properties for the content of the course. Sharing the content of the course with a third party is absolutely forbidden.
- Sharing the YouTube video lessons links with 3rd parties and anyone who isn’t enrolled in the course is forbidden.
- Sharing the account on entermedschool.com with a third party is forbidden.
- If purchased before IMAT 2022, the course access will be revoked on the day of IMAT 2022, 13.9.2022, it is not possible to keep the access for the year after unless you had written permission from us.
- If purchased before IMAT 2023, the course access will be revoked on the day of IMAT 2023, it is not possible to keep the access for the year after unless you had written permission from us.
- In case of a violation of the term, EnterMedSchool reserves the right to terminate the access of the course of any student at any point in time without refunding the course fees.
- The students have full responsibility to stay updated and study using the website imat.entermedschool.com. The user takes full responsibility to register on the website imat.entermedschool.com and contact Ari Horesh immediately after enrollment, by email [email protected] or on the private messages system on the website.