Ari Horesh University of Pavia, Italy6th of March, 2023
Website owner: Ari Horesh – P.IVA: IT02865360180 Pavia, Italy
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to entermedschool!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EnterMedSchool’s Website, located at https://entermedschool.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use entermedschool if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Israel. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You are allowed to request a refund up during the first 14 days after purchasing a product, if you didn’t access or used the online content. If the admission exam is in 30 days or less, you can’t ask for a refund even in the period of the 14 days.
Unless otherwise stated, EnterMedSchool and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on entermedschool. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from entermedschool for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from entermedschool
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from entermedschool
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from entermedschool
- Redistribute content from entermedschool
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. EnterMedSchool does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of EnterMedSchool,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, EnterMedSchool shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
EnterMedSchool reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant EnterMedSchool a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of EnterMedSchool; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to EnterMedSchool. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of EnterMedSchool’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through use of products, information, forum or any kind of services used through this website, be it indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like)
We try our best to ensure the site is free from viruses. However, we can’t always guarantee this. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any:
viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware
Some of the pages on our site include links to external websites. We don’t take responsibility for the content of these external sites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, entermedschool.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable.
The web user expressly agrees that use of entermedschool.com is at the sole risk of the web user. The content, materials, goods, and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
You are solely responsible for any contributions you make to any of our Sites, including but not limited to images, text, comments, messages, profile information, and any other content that you may publish or transmit on or using our services.
Our Sites do not function as an archive, and therefore your content may be removed and deleted from our servers at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you keep copies of any content that you publish or upload to any of our Sites.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
IMAT Summer Class General Terms
Please be advised that refunds will not be given unless there is a failure on our part to deliver the goods as previously agreed upon. It is important to note that the payments made for the “IMAT Summer Class” (The 50+ Club) are nonrefundable.
In order to make the payment, it is mandatory that the stripe account associated with the course page is used, and payment is made in a single transaction unless otherwise agreed upon.
Our commitment to you is to provide 60 hours of video content, including both recorded and live lessons, by September 2022.
If you enroll in the course less than 14 days before the IMAT exam, you won’t be able to ask for a refund.
In the event that the IMAT exam is cancelled and a different exam is utilized for entrance into the medical universities that teach in English in Italy, the instructors and website owners will make the necessary adjustments to the syllabus and course content to accommodate the new exam. Please note that course fees will not be refunded in such cases.
In the event of a change to the date of the IMAT exam, refunds will only be provided if we fail to deliver the agreed-upon goods.
Please note that the dates of the classes and the release of the online course are subject to change.
It is important to note that we do not provide the books mentioned in the study planner. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain the books on their own.
By enrolling in the course, students acknowledge that success on the IMAT exam or a score higher than 50 cannot be guaranteed.
Attendance of at least 90% of live classes is mandatory for all students.
Please note that the instructor will not be held responsible for the student’s registration for the IMAT exam or enrollment in the university.
It is the responsibility of the student to confirm that they meet the criteria to register for the IMAT exam and the entermedschool’s summer class course.
Recording the content of the course in any way is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise stated, entermedschool retains full intellectual property rights for the course content. Sharing the content of the course with a third party is strictly forbidden.
Sharing the entermedschool.com account with a third party is also prohibited.
In the event of any violation of the terms outlined above, EnterMedSchool reserves the right to terminate a student’s access to the course without refunding any course fees.
Students are responsible for staying updated and studying using the website
Please note that fees paid to the IMAT University and coaching packages are also nonrefundable. It is important to understand that refunds will not be provided for any fees associated with the IMAT University or coaching packages.
The subscription is valid for the specific school year, and the course access will be revoked after the admission exam or the start of the school year.
Should you thoroughly engage with the majority of the course material, participate actively in the forums, and seek clarification through questions yet still fail to pass the exam, you qualify for a complete retake. However, it’s crucial to understand that if you don’t maximize your use of the course resources, you won’t be eligible for a retake. Furthermore, you won’t have access to the course in the future. Remember to mark your completed lessons as “done” and stay proactive in the forums to fully take advantage of the course system.
IMAT Summer Class 2024 Terms and Conditions
Effective from July 6, 2023, these terms and conditions are applicable to students enrolling in the IMAT Summer Class 2024. The rules specified herein relate to all courses and packages available for purchase on our website at https://entermedschool.com/courses/imat/, including the all-in-one, IMAT University, coaching, and any future packages that may be introduced.
Enrollment and Refund Policy: Upon enrolling in the IMAT 2024 Class, students accept that seating is limited. They agree that seat reservations become non-refundable following our 14-day refund policy, as detailed on our website. Course content will be immediately accessible upon enrollment.
Course Continuity: In the unlikely event that the 2024 medical school admission exam is canceled, EnterMedSchool assures students of the continuation of the course. The curriculum will deliver essential scientific knowledge to prepare students for medical admission exams, not only in Italy but also internationally.
Payment Terms: Full payment is required prior to the start of the IMAT 2024 Class. We offer several payment methods, as outlined on our website. Delayed payments may result in forfeiture of the reserved seat. Disputes concerning payments should be addressed promptly as per the dispute resolution process on our website.
Intellectual Property Rights: EnterMedSchool retains exclusive ownership of all course materials, which are protected under intellectual property laws. Students are permitted to use these materials strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes. It is not allowed to share the login details with any 3rd party, nor share the account with more people.
Code of Conduct: We expect all students to exhibit professionalism and respect in their online interactions, discussion forums, and group activities. Unacceptable conduct such as bullying or harassment will not be tolerated and may result in course expulsion.
Accessibility: We strive to provide equitable access to all students. Reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure that students with disabilities can fully participate in the course. Please reach out to us to discuss any specific needs.
Modification Clause: EnterMedSchool reserves the right to alter the course content, schedule, or terms and conditions as necessary. Any changes will be communicated promptly to enrolled students.
Dispute Resolution: We encourage students to bring disagreements or complaints directly to EnterMedSchool for resolution. If satisfactory resolution cannot be reached internally, further legal action may be considered.
Force Majeure: EnterMedSchool is not liable for any disruptions or delays in course delivery caused by uncontrollable events such as natural disasters or significant internet outages.
Technology Requirements: Students must ensure reliable internet access and compatibility with Zoom to participate in the IMAT 2024 Class.
Attendance and Participation: We expect students to attend and actively participate in all scheduled online classes and discussion groups. Lack of attendance or participation may negatively affect the learning experience and course outcomes.
Non-Transferability of Enrollment: Enrollment in the IMAT 2024 Class is personal and cannot be transferred to another individual without express approval from EnterMedSchool.
Course Feedback and Evaluations: We welcome and value students’ feedback about their course experience. This input will be used to enhance the quality of our future courses.
Limitation of Liability:
- No Warranties: The information, materials, services, and content provided herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made in relation to the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or content of the materials, products, services, or any other resources provided here.
- Errors and Omissions: We make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided. However, the information is provided without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained herein. There may be errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or out-of-date information. Use this information at your own risk.
- No Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise, relating to the use or inability to use the information or materials provided. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the information or materials, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using them.
Seat Availability: EnterMedSchool reserves the right to adjust the number of available seats for the IMAT 2024 Class at any time based on demand. Any such changes will be updated on our website and communicated to prospective students as needed. Students are encouraged to secure their enrollment promptly to guarantee their spot in the class.
Access to Course Material: Students enrolled in the IMAT 2024 Class will have access to the course materials until October 2024. In an effort to support students’ academic success, EnterMedSchool offers extended access until October 2025 for students who have completed at least 70% of the course content but were unsuccessful in the Italian admission exam. This is subject to verification of the exam results.
Admission Exam Registration and Required Materials: Please note that enrollment in the IMAT 2024 Class does not include registration for the Italian admission exam. It is the student’s sole responsibility to ensure they are registered for this exam.
In addition, some course materials, such as textbooks, are not included with the course fee and must be purchased separately by the students. EnterMedSchool does not provide these materials, and it is the student’s responsibility to obtain all required resources as outlined in the course syllabus.
Pre-requisites and Learning Expectations: The IMAT 2024 Class involves a significant amount of self-directed learning. While our instructors strive to cover a wide range of topics during live lectures, they cannot address every single aspect of the course material. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure comprehensive understanding of the curriculum.
Contact and Availability: Our team is available from Monday to Thursday, between 9 am to 5 pm. Students can reach us via WhatsApp at +393756123111 or email at [email protected] for support or clarification.
Course Material and Syllabus Adjustments: In case of changes in the admission exam syllabus or alterations in the name of the admission exam, EnterMedSchool does not offer refunds. Instead, we will adjust the course content to align with the updated syllabus.
Language of Instruction: The IMAT 2024 Class is conducted in English. All course materials will be provided in English. While some of our instructors might not be native English speakers, they are proficient and will deliver the lessons in English.
Age Requirements: Students must be at least 18 years old to enroll in the IMAT 2024 Class. If a student is under 18, we require parental consent via email before the student’s enrollment can be finalized.
Technical Support: EnterMedSchool provides technical support for any issues directly related to accessing course materials, navigating the online platform, and using the necessary software for the course. Please note, however, that technical issues pertaining to a student’s personal equipment (e.g., computer, internet connection) are beyond our scope of support.
Cancellation Policy: EnterMedSchool operates a firm policy concerning course cancellation. After the initial 14-day refund window, we do not offer cancellations or refunds. Students are therefore advised to ensure their commitment to the course before purchasing.
Achievement and Progress Tracking: EnterMedSchool utilizes a learning course system to monitor student progress. It is essential that students mark lessons as “Done” upon their completion. This helps us track your learning journey and provide you with appropriate support.
Prerequisites or Prior Knowledge: To fully benefit from the IMAT 2024 Class, we recommend that students first complete the “IMAT Study Planner” available at https://entermedschool.com/imat-study-planner/. This will provide a solid foundation and context for the comprehensive course material provided in the IMAT 2024 Class.
Disclaimer: While our course is designed to thoroughly prepare students for the medical school admission exam, success in the exam cannot be guaranteed and ultimately depends on the individual student’s efforts, understanding, and performance. EnterMedSchool does not accept any responsibility for a student’s success or failure in the examination.
EnterMedSchool might occasionally require system maintenance or updates. In such instances, the platform might be temporarily unavailable. We will strive to communicate and schedule these updates during off-peak hours to minimize disruption. The students must understand that the platform might not be available during some times.
The course materials may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for convenience only and EnterMedSchool does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content of such websites.
Upon course completion, students will be invited to join our alumni network where they can engage with peers and get access to additional resources and updates.For the purpose of enhancing the learning experience, EnterMedSchool may track user activity within the platform, including but not limited to pages visited, time spent on pages, and resources accessed.
For the purpose of enhancing the learning experience, EnterMedSchool may track user activity within the platform, including but not limited to pages visited, time spent on pages, and resources accessed.
Our platform is optimized for the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. For the best user experience, we recommend using one of these browsers.
Students enrolling in the IMAT 2024 Class must declare that they have no affiliations, associations, or employment relationships with any direct competitors of EnterMedSchool. Enrollment by individuals associated with competing entities may result in immediate termination of access to the course without a refund. By enrolling, students affirm their compliance with this non-compete condition.
Prohibited Actions and Grounds for Termination
By using our platform and enrolling in our courses, you agree to uphold the standards and rules set forth by EnterMedSchool. Breach of any of the following actions may result in the immediate termination of course access without a refund:
- Competitor Affiliation: Associating, affiliating, or being employed by a direct competitor of EnterMedSchool.
- Content Misuse: Sharing, distributing, or selling proprietary course content without authorization.
- Account Sharing: Distributing or sharing login credentials with third parties or multiple users.
- Harassment/Bullying: Engaging in any form of harassment, bullying, or discrimination towards instructors, staff, or fellow students.
- Disruptive Behavior: Repeatedly causing disturbances in live classes, discussion forums, or any other collaborative spaces.
- Cheating/Plagiarism: Using or providing unauthorized resources during assessments or plagiarizing content in assignments or discussions.
- Impersonation: Misrepresenting one’s identity or pretending to be another user.
- Technical Sabotage: Attempting to disrupt, hack, or compromise the security and integrity of the platform.
- Unauthorized Promotions: Advertising, selling, or promoting third-party products, services, or content without permission.
- False Information: Providing incorrect or misleading information during registration or in any interaction with the platform or its administrators.
- Violation of Platform T&Cs: Breaching the terms and conditions or user agreement specific to the platform’s software or integrated tools.
- Illegal Activities: Engaging in any illegal activities or promoting illegal content, including but not limited to, hate speech, threats, or explicit content.
- Data Mining: Using bots, scripts, or other automated methods to scrape or download content from the platform.
- Feedback Manipulation: Manipulating or falsely inflating course feedback, reviews, or ratings.
- Refund Manipulation: Engaging in fraudulent activities to manipulate or exploit the platform’s refund policy.
- Resource Abuse: Excessively using or hogging platform resources, potentially causing disruptions for other users.
- Defamation: Spreading false or damaging information about the platform, instructors, or other students.
- Engaging in Trolling: Participating in actions aimed at intentionally provoking, upsetting, or derailing discussions or sessions.
- Misuse of Communication Tools: Sending unsolicited messages, spamming chat rooms, or misusing other communication tools provided on the platform.
- Using Unauthorized External Software: Using third-party tools or software to gain an unfair advantage or disrupt the functionality of the platform.
- Excessive Complaints: Consistently lodging complaints without grounds, aiming to disrupt or malign the course or its instructors.
- Payment Fraud: Using stolen credit cards, initiating unjustified chargebacks, or any fraudulent payment methods.
- Bypassing Access Restrictions: Attempting to access content, areas, or features of the platform for which the user does not have permission.
- Content Tampering: Modifying, deleting, or corrupting course materials, forums, or other students’ contributions.
- Recording without Consent: Capturing video, audio, or taking screenshots of course materials, live sessions, or interactions without proper authorization.
- Intellectual Property Infringement: Posting or distributing copyrighted materials without proper rights or permissions.
- Inappropriate Behavior: Engaging in any conduct or discussions related to explicit content, hate speech, or any behavior deemed inappropriate for an educational environment.
- Avoiding Security Features: Using VPNs, proxies, or other methods to bypass regional restrictions or security features.
- Selling Access: Offering unauthorized resale of access to the course or its content.
- Collusion: Collaborating with other students or outside entities to cheat, disrupt, or otherwise violate the platform’s terms and conditions.
- Interfering with Other Users’ Experience: Actions that deliberately hinder or sabotage the learning experience for other students.
- Abusing Support Services: Repeatedly and unnecessarily overloading or misusing the platform’s support or helpdesk functions.
- Promoting Harmful Beliefs: Endorsing or promoting harmful, extremist, or radical beliefs that go against the principles of the platform or the broader community.
- Evading Bans: Creating new accounts or finding ways to re-access the platform after being banned or suspended.
- Misrepresentation of Achievements: Claiming to have completed or achieved course milestones, badges, or certifications without actually doing so.
- Creating Multiple Accounts: Creating more than one account on the platform to deceive or gain undue advantages.
- Conducting Surveys or Research: Conducting surveys, research, or collecting data on the platform without explicit permission.
- Unauthorized Link Sharing: Sharing external links that are irrelevant, promotional, or harmful.
- Monetary Solicitation: Soliciting money or donations from other users on the platform.
- Offensive Profile Content: Using inappropriate images, usernames, or bios in the user profile.
- Manipulating the Platform’s Systems: Gaming or trying to exploit the platform’s algorithms, ratings, or any other system for personal gain.
- Misuse of Platform’s Name: Falsely representing or implying endorsements, partnerships, or affiliations with the platform for personal or professional benefits.
- Distributing Malware: Uploading or distributing software that could harm the platform or its users.
- Encouraging Rule Breaking: Actively promoting, encouraging, or instructing other users to violate the platform’s rules and policies.
- Mishandling Personal Data: Unauthorized collection, storage, or distribution of other users’ personal data.
- Breach of Trust: Actions that betray the trust of instructors, administrators, or fellow students in collaborative or team activities.
- Non-compliance with Additional Software Requirements: Failing to abide by the terms and conditions of third-party software that may be integrated into or recommended by the platform.
- Interference with Contractual Obligations: Acting in a way that interferes with the platform’s business relationships or contractual obligations with third parties.
- Engaging in Political or Religious Proselytism: Promoting political or religious beliefs in a manner that’s disruptive or inappropriate for the platform’s environment.
- Unauthorized Competitions or Giveaways: Organizing contests, competitions, or giveaways on the platform without approval.
- Hate Speech or Discrimination: Using the platform to promote or express hate speech, racism, or any form of discrimination.
- False Reporting: Maliciously or repeatedly reporting other users without cause.
- Avoiding Course Fees: Attempting to evade fees, find discounts unlawfully, or gain unauthorized free access.
- Stalking or Harassment: Continuously bothering or stalking another user, instructor, or admin.
- Account Hijacking: Gaining access to another user’s account, with or without their permission.
- Unauthorized Advertising: Promoting third-party services, products, or other offers without permission.
- Spreading Misinformation: Sharing or promoting information known to be false or misleading.
- Encouraging Self-Harm: Posting content that promotes or glorifies self-harm or suicide.
- Breach of Local Laws: Engaging in activities that violate local, state, or national laws, including sharing or promoting illegal content.
- Doxing: Sharing personal information about someone without their consent.