This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

A TYPICAL EXAM DAY AT AN ITALIAN MEDICAL UVIVERSITY  

Serra
(@serra)
Eminent Member Team Member Medical Student

Hey guys, I've written a more detailed version of this post over here on this article, on acadimat if you want to go check it out as well 🙂 

As you know, I’m a previously converted oral exam coward. I’m going to try to walk you through a typical oral exam.

You need to dress nicely for your orals is purely for the respect you want to show your professor. Also if you want to thrive in Italy you quickly need to grasp their cultural cornerstone of Decoro.

You will be sitting in a room full of the students who have also decided to take the exam that day. Usually one part of the room is reserved for where the professor will sit to examine a student, with the rest of the students sitting further away, studying.

The professor will call every student one by one, based on the list of students who registered to take the exam that day. The professor will then start the conversation with you talking about a certain topic and opening the floor to you with a question. Based on this conversation which only takes 15-30 minutes the professor then decides your grade.

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 11:23 pm
Share: