This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

Minimum IMAT exam scores to apply- 2019 - Non EU & EU  

Page 2 / 3
ilkeylul
(@ilkeylul)
New Member Donator

hello i was wondering if i can apply to multiple universities with my imat score?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 10:46 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student
Posted by: @ilkeylul

hello i was wondering if i can apply to multiple universities with my imat score?

Hi, as both EU and non-EU, you will have to choose one university for the first round. You can׳t choose multiple for the first round, you also can׳t keep your IMAT score for the next year. 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/04/2020 8:06 am
ubanees
(@ubanees)
New Member IMAT

@ari

Wait does this mean if you don't achieve a high enough mark for entry in the first round for your first choice university you will not gain entry at all? i.e second/third round etc even if your score is above the threshold?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2020 4:16 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@ubanees Non-EUs, 99% of the time don׳t have more rounds because the first round is enough to fill all the spots. 
For EUs it is a different story. 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2020 11:02 am
ubanees
(@ubanees)
New Member IMAT

@ari sorry to be a pain but what’s it like for EU? 

Eg. say if I have La Sapienza as my first choice and I don’t achieve the required score for it in the first round, am I then removed for all following La Sapienza rounds? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2020 10:54 pm
mmp1382
(@mmp1382)
New Member IMAT

hi ari, how many seats are available for non-eu students in Italian med schools this year? 

thanks 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 10:05 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@mmp1382

🔰 Medicine and Surgery / Dentistry in English

🔺️Number of available seats for Non-EU applicants in IMAT2020:

🏢 Bologna 《20》 🔹️+5🔹️

🏢 Messina 《38》 🔹️+8🔹️

🏢 Naples Federico II 《25》 🔹️+15🔹️

🏢 Torino《32》 🔹️+1🔹️

🏢 Pavia 《40》 🔸️No Changes🔸️

🏢 Campania LV 《40》 🔸️No Changes🔸️

🏢 Bari 《9》 🔹️+1🔹️

🏢 Roma Tor Vergata《10》 🔸️No Changes🔸️

🏢 Siena《15》 🔹️+3🔹️

🏢 Milano 《16》 🔸️No Changes🔸️

🏢 Milano-Bicocca《13》 🔸️No Changes🔸️

🏢 Padova 《15 》 🔹️+6🔹️

🏢 Roma Sapienza 《10》 🔸️No changes🔸️

🇨🇳🇮🇹 The number of reserved seats for Marco Polo project will be published later.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2020 10:36 pm
VkK and 5hutterbug liked
Rong
 Rong
(@rong)
Eminent Member IMAT

@ari

• Hi, Ari, What does "no changes" mean?
  • Thanks for your help. Take care. 
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 7:13 am
Rong
 Rong
(@rong)
Eminent Member IMAT

@ari

Hi, Ari, excuse me,  does "spot" mean students recruit number? Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 10:20 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@rong

Hey Rong, It means there are no changes for the number of seats for 2020 comparing to 2019. 

spots = seats

Ari. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2020 11:06 am
Rong
 Rong
(@rong)
Eminent Member IMAT

@ari

Hey , Ari, I really appreciate for your help, excuse me, I am not very clever.

ha ha, thank you.  

Does down under which I mentioned correctly? Thank you very much. 

Bologna 《20》 🔹️+5🔹️ =Recruit 25 international students 

Pavia 《40》 🔸️No Changes🔸️ =Recruit 40 international students 

Are these more than 10 universities "public" schools?

If I want to check the Number of available seats for Non-EU applicants in IMAT 2021, which website I can go to search? Many thanks, Ari. Take care. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 11:29 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @rong

@ari

Hey , Ari, I really appreciate for your help, excuse me, I am not very clever.

ha ha, thank you.  

Does down under which I mentioned correctly? Thank you very much. 

Bologna 《20》 🔹️+5🔹️ =Recruit 25 international students 

Pavia 《40》 🔸️No Changes🔸️ =Recruit 40 international students 

Are these more than 10 universities "public" schools?

If I want to check the Number of available seats for Non-EU applicants in IMAT 2021, which website I can go to search? Many thanks, Ari. Take care. 

No, it means Bologna has 20 seats, compared to the 15 of the last year.

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2020 12:36 pm
Rong
 Rong
(@rong)
Eminent Member IMAT

@ari

Hi, Ari, ok,  thank you very much for your help 😀 😊 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 4:38 pm
TrojanWoman
(@trojanwoman)
New Member IMAT

Could someone explain the 'rounds' procedure?

If I  put La Sapienza as my first choice and I don’t achieve the required score - I'm an EU candidate - what happens next?
I'm feeling totally confused by this system!
Do I have a choice in 'each round' until we get to the last university with places that will accept my IMAT score?
Or we get to the last university with places and my IMAT score isn't good enough so that's the end - until next year!?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 12:20 pm
kaniourasd
(@kaniourasd)
New Member IMAT
Posted by: @trojanwoman

Could someone explain the 'rounds' procedure?

If I  put La Sapienza as my first choice and I don’t achieve the required score - I'm an EU candidate - what happens next?
I'm feeling totally confused by this system!
Do I have a choice in 'each round' until we get to the last university with places that will accept my IMAT score?
Or we get to the last university with places and my IMAT score isn't good enough so that's the end - until next year!?

same question by me-any answer?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2020 12:34 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: