Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

[Sticky] IMAT Pre-Enrollment Guide (Online Pre-Enrollment) (2020 COVID-19)  

Page 1 / 5
  RSS
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

(I attached some pictures for better understanding, please sign up or login into your account in order to see them.)

Due to the current worldwide situation caused by the COVID-19 Virus (new Corona Virus) the registration process for Medical Schools in Italy has been affected, the Italian embassies and consulates around the world are not open, and non-EU candidates who need to do pre-enrollment can't do it, unfortunately.

so to deal with this situation MIUR in cooperation with the Italian Ministry of foreign affairs came up with a solution: Online Pre-Enrollment.

Basically you'll have to fill your personal information, select your first choice University to which your papers will be sent and then upload all your certificates and their translation if needed, and in this guide, we will go step by step on how to do it.

1. First head to UNIVERSITALY.IT and on the right side click on International Students and select Pre-Enroll now

In the next window, you'll be asked to create an account, try to fill your personal information exactly how it appears in your Passport, now that you have an account go to the reserved area and choose pre-enroll (you might be taken there automatically) then select "new pre-enrollment application" which appears on the left side.

On the next page check your information and make sure it's correct, make sure to select an academic year (2020\2021).

Scroll down and select "Go to step B"

In step B you'll be asked to fill your passport Information and upload a passport size photo and a photocopy of your passport, make sure they are clear.

Scroll down where you'll be asked to fill information about the visa purpose and the University of your choice.

After you've filled all the fields you can continue to step C.

In step C you'll be asked to upload all the documents you wish to submit, for the exact list of files to upload contact your local embassy, but basically you're expected to upload your Highschool diploma, the translation to Italian, and the national entrance exam results in your country or the language proficiency certificate if your local embassy requires one.

You can upload one document at a time, so fill in the info of the certificate you wish to upload, select "Upload Qualification" and then upload the next one. Make sure to select the correct category of the qualification you're uploading.

When you're done uploading select "Summary"

In the summary section make sure your Information is accurate if so Scroll down to the end of the page and read the full statement before Agreeing to it.

Once you're finished reading it you can select "Apply for pre-enrollment" if you feel sure about your application.

IMPORTANT: according to UNIVERSITALY.IT please pay attention to the following statements!

-the pre-enrolment procedure must be completed at the competent diplomatic-consular mission and is not complete with the sending of this "pre-enrolment application" only;

-to enroll in study courses, it is necessary to follow the instructions provided by the higher education institution responsible for the chosen course and complete the related procedures, which do not necessarily end with the completion of the pre-enrolment phase;
- the pre-enrolment procedure and this "pre-enrolment application" do not in any way replace the admission and enrolment procedures for the chosen course, which will be completed in the phase following the issue of the visa for study purposes, after verifying the authenticity of the documentation produced, and also does not imply any claim or automatic acceptance for the purpose of issuing the relevant visa for study purposes;

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

Posted : 12/06/2020 1:32 am
Serra.shn liked
Sidleo
(@sidleo)
New Member IMAT

In the step C there's a drop down menu from where you've to select an option

From that list I've 5 documents

1. Final diploma

2. School leaving certificate

3. National entrance examination

4. Declaration of value

5. Certificate of English language proficiency

Which one should I select?

Ps I'm applying for torino (non eu)

And what should I fill here?

'ID account at the chosen University / AFAM / Institute'

My username of the account that I made on the university's website?
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 7:45 am
Zino
 Zino
(@zinov)
Active Member IMAT

Firstly, thanks for the information. Do you know until when it is possible to finish pre-enrollment?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 7:58 am
emanuela liked
Sidleo
(@sidleo)
New Member IMAT

After submitting the application, we can see the option 'new pre registration application'. So can we pre register for more than 1 uni?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 9:10 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @sidleo

In the step C there's a drop down menu from where you've to select an option

From that list I've 5 documents

1. Final diploma

2. School leaving certificate

3. National entrance examination

4. Declaration of value

5. Certificate of English language proficiency

Which one should I select?

Ps I'm applying for torino (non eu)

And what should I fill here?

'ID account at the chosen University / AFAM / Institute'

My username of the account that I made on the university's website?

you can upload all of them, what you'll have to do is you choose one category at a time then you select the relevant file, then select "upload qualification" then proceed to the next category, you do this until you finish uploading all your documents, then you can select summary and proceed to the end of the application.

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 10:40 am
Sidleo liked
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @zinov

Firstly, thanks for the information. Do you know until when it is possible to finish pre-enrollment?

At the moment we have no information about the deadline for application, but I recommend you do it as soon as possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 10:41 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @sidleo

After submitting the application, we can see the option 'new pre registration application'. So can we pre register for more than 1 uni?

No, unfortunately as a non EU candidate you get to choose only one University, so if you start a new application within the deadline you might cancel the first one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 10:42 am
Sibtain123
(@sibtain123)
New Member IMAT

Thanks for the info but the problem is when I call the embassy in Pakistan they say that they can't provide any information regarding IMAT due to current situation until informed by MIUR but MIUR has already issued the necessary notice for IMAT so what to do? How I am going to know what documents I need and where to get them translated?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 11:42 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @sibtain123

Thanks for the info but the problem is when I call the embassy in Pakistan they say that they can't provide any information regarding IMAT due to current situation until informed by MIUR but MIUR has already issued the necessary notice for IMAT so what to do? How I am going to know what documents I need and where to get them translated?

Hello Sibtain, in this case the only option is to go by last year's documents list or consult with previous candidates on which documents to prepare as some.documents take.time to obtain it's advised to start preparing as soon as possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2020 1:00 pm
Ivannna
(@ivannna)
New Member Donator

Can I submit this application if I do not have some documents that should be prepared for me at the embassy?
thank you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2020 4:23 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@ivannna can you please say which documents you are missing? That way I can give you a more accurate and detailed answer 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2020 4:52 pm
Zino
 Zino
(@zinov)
Active Member IMAT

I just contacted the Italian Embassy in my country and they said that the pre-enrollment has not started yet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2020 5:38 pm
ivanna
(@ivanna)
New Member IMAT

@salahwahidi

descrizione di valore, diploma from my university (which confirms 15 years of education) because I receive it only at the end of this month

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2020 10:08 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @zinov

I just contacted the Italian Embassy in my country and they said that the pre-enrollment has not started yet.

So is the case in my country, they are unfortunately not updated about it yet, the ministry of education haven't made an official announcement yet so the embassies don't know yet or they are waiting for instructions from the Ministry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2020 11:07 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @ivanna

@salahwahidi

descrizione di valore, diploma from my university (which confirms 15 years of education) because I receive it only at the end of this month

You don't need DoV to pre enroll, also no need for the University Diploma if you have your high school diploma that shows that you have done 12 years of education 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2020 11:10 pm
Page 1 / 5
Share: