MembroOttobre 9, 2021 at 9:54 pm1 Risposte3125 XPReputation: Livello 2
I am an Indian student. I had studied from a non-English medium school and passed my class 12 and 10 from my state board (not from CBSE, ICSE, IB or IGCSE Boards). So, English was my Second Language form class 1 to class 12. Can any fellow Indian student help me to find answers of all these questions? I have all these following questions.
1) Do I need to take English Language Proficiency Test (like: TOEFL,IELTS) or Italian Language Proficiency Test for taking admission in any Italian University (that has medicine & surgery courses in English) & IMAT & for study visa (if I get admission in Italian med schools)?
2) Am I eligible to take the IMAT exam and after scoring good marks in IMAT, can I take admission in any Italian University (that has medicine & surgery courses in English) as I had not passed my class 10 and 12 from CBSE, ICSE, IB or IGCSE Boards?
3) Do I need to qualify NEET-UG exam for taking admission in Italian med schools?
4) If I have to qualify NEET-UG exam, how much should I score (or percentile) in NEET-UG?
Or, should I just score the average qualifying percentile for the UR category, will it be enough to study medicine & surgery in Italy in English Language?
Many many thanks in advance for answering these questions & clearing my doubts.
MembroOttobre 10, 2021 at 5:35 am26 Risposte182730 XPReputation: Livello 7
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Only a few Universities ask for English language proficiency tests. Check with the University that you are planning to apply to. The Italian Embassy in India might ask for such a test. It is better to check with them. If I were you, I’d take the said test now, just in case.
2. Yes. Your high school / board marks don’t matter.
3. No. But if you want to practice in India in the future, then yes.
4. You just need to pass the NEET-UG exam.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
- See blocked member's posts
- Mention this member in posts
- Invite this member to groups
- Message this member
- Add this member as a connection
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.