Click here to visit our brand new IMAT exam forums!

Find worked solutions for different exam papers, ask questions and connect with
medical aspirants and students from all over the world.

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Discussion

Ari Horesh
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Specific pages from books you should study for the IMAT exam. I made this one last year, but they didn’t change the IMAT syllabus, so it is still relevant for IMAT 2021.

Simar Anand voted upNuman Siddique voted downesty eliseev voted upiresha fernando voted upAfrooz ash voted upihtisham khan voted upGanesh Bandewar voted upFarnaz Haghani voted up
Sort by:
  • IMAT Study Planner 2021 (Made last year but still relevant!)

zamin haqqani updated 5 months, 1 week ago 14 Members · 20 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 24, 2021 at 7:57 pm
    Up
    Down

Just a few things you should pay attention to when you are following the plan:

1. make sure you get the releavent level of the book . For example the most common mistake i know some people make is when they are buying the Pearsons books , they need to make sure they get the books that are just like the picture attached in the plan. And not just buy any pearsons book , they are not the same!

2. Make sure the SAT books are in this year version , i think the pictures are of an older versions of them.

and the best for last :

3. You need to be aware of your personal capabillities and be honest with yourself about your knowledge , each day is devided arbitarily and just because it says 30 days it usually takes more than that depending on your previous knowledge and how fast you can understand new subjects.

good luck everyone , i hope this was helpful🤓

Ari Horesh voted upAshleigh Mandisodza voted downHetvi Gandhi voted upMai Phuong Ha voted up
    • Ari Horesh

Administrator
      March 24, 2021 at 8:25 pm
      Up
      Down

Thank you! Good points

Ari Horesh voted upsaad Masri voted up voted upNicole Calcagno voted upMohammad Reza voted upShalaka Sitre voted up
      • Ezgi Hüseyinoğlu

April 4, 2021 at 11:12 am
        Up
        Down

hey ari, do we need to memorize the electron configuration of the transitional elements? Or is it enough if we only know their atomic numbers?

Jasmeen Singh voted upSharjeel Ali voted downmuhammad abubaker usmani voted downStefania Cruzado voted upManahil Am voted upKarim Hossam El Din voted upjae guajar voted downJovanna Alex voted up
      • Digvijay Deshmukh

September 10, 2021 at 12:04 pm
        Up
        Down

Are sat books in pic are right ones

• Arsh Ahmed

July 8, 2021 at 11:27 pm
      Up
      Down

Will u tell something about GK….

• Ari Horesh

Administrator
        July 8, 2021 at 11:28 pm
        Up
        Down

Check the documents in my profile, there is a GK anki deck, you should use it 🙂

Isha Hargode voted up
  • zamin haqqani

January 23, 2022 at 9:01 pm
    Up
    Down

Hey ari Im doing A levels currently along with IMAT practice. Would you reccomend me doing the study plan or just going through the side or the free course? The free course seems like a detailed summarised version of it. Please correct me if im wrong thank you.

Rodrigo Ribeiro voted up
  • Amanda Rodríguez

May 16, 2021 at 11:00 pm
    Up
    Down

What plannet are you talking about? I cant see it

• Mahek kashyap

June 20, 2021 at 3:39 pm
    Up
    Down

If I study from the study planner and the new crash course ,,is this enough for the IMAT or not??I’m preparing for neet as well and going to complete the whole syllabus,,,the concepts are clear as well ,so is this going to be enough ??+ Past papers and bmat papers??

• Ari Horesh

Administrator
      June 20, 2021 at 4:27 pm
      Up
      Down

The NEET is harder than the IMAT, so when you study for the NEET you cover everything but the critical thinking part of the IMAT.

But the questions are different and you should solve as many past papers as you can to get used to it. BMAT, TSA, and IMAT.

Hope it help!

• Jawad Al Abd

August 4, 2021 at 3:26 pm
    Up
    Down

Thanks for this amazing plan Ari!But please can you tell where to get these books *cough* for free

• Ari Horesh

Administrator
      August 4, 2021 at 4:10 pm
      Up
      Down

Try libgen 🙂

• Jawad Al Abd

August 4, 2021 at 4:25 pm
        Up
        Down

Thanks so much but I can’t seem to find the Pearson’s chemistry?
        Thanks anyways

• Parisa Rahmanian

August 13, 2021 at 5:44 pm
    Up
    Down

what should I do after 34 days?

• Rodrigo Ribeiro

November 25, 2021 at 5:30 pm
    Up
    Down

Thank you for the planner, Ari. Should I follow the IMAT free crash course available here or the Study Planner (with its recommended books)? And if the answer is both, how should I manage this? Thanks in advance.

• Ari Horesh

Administrator
      November 29, 2021 at 8:10 am
      Up
      Down

Hey Rodrigo! I suggest following the books first and then using the course as a source for active recall and review, my students of last year usually finished the crash course in about 2 months, so doing 2-3 chapters a day makes sense.

Best of luck!

• Ahmed Saad

January 6, 2022 at 2:10 pm
    Up
    Down

hi, the Pearson biology book in the image is the 11th edition, is it ok if i get the new 12th edition? or they are different and i would have to get the 12th edition

thanks.

• Ari Horesh

Administrator
      January 8, 2022 at 5:42 pm
      Up
      Down

It’s okay. but the suggested pages are slightly different.