AdministratorJune 6, 2021 at 6:15 pm1025 Replies673326 XPContributions: Team ManagerReputation: Level 9
*We will slowly upload the new worked solution to this thread if you want to help us, send me a DM!”
EDIT: FROM NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO FIND THE WORKED SOLUTION IS TO JUST SEARCH A PART OF THE QUESTION USING OUR SEARCH BOX.
In this post, you will be able to find PDFs, printable versions of past IMAT papers worked solution. It’s a nice refresh this time (unlike the old website) it will be much easier to use, and read! I am attaching the PDFs to this thread, feel free to download and share them, it’s free!
*We are not affiliated with Cambridge assessments.
Credits: @parispi for IMAT Chemistry 2011 & 2012
- This discussion was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Ari Horesh.
- This discussion was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Ari Horesh.
- This discussion was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Mourya C.
- This discussion was modified 3 months ago by Ari Horesh.
- This discussion was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Ari Horesh.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
- See blocked member's posts
- Mention this member in posts
- Invite this member to groups
- Message this member
- Add this member as a friend
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your friends and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.