EnterMedSchool.com is a non-profit project initiated by Ari Horesh to provide free study materials for medical aspirants and students worldwide. This course is a collection of questions I wrote a few years ago when I took the medical admission exam myself.
The idea is to write worked solutions for all of the questions as well. If you need help with a specific question, submit your question to the forums!
The following course also contains 700 past TSA questions for critical thinking and problem solving, BMAT and IMAT past papers, and additional 1500 biology and chemistry questions. It also contains the NEET past papers to help you practice the past NEET questions.
We will add more questions from more exams very soon.
- BMAT (Medical Schools in the UK) Section 1 (Critical Thinking and Problem Solving)
- BMAT (Medical Schools in the UK) Section 2 (Science)
- IMAT (Medical Schools in Italy) Simulators (Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Biology, Chemistry, Math, and Physics).
- TSA: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (Only relevant if you study for the BMAT or IMAT, not the NEET)
- NEET (Many past papers to practice questions with)
- OpenStax: opensource practice questions and notes.
- Cellular Respiration
- The Basics
- The Cell
- Gas Laws
- Grams and Moles
- Naming Compounds
- Periodic Trends
- Finding Oxidation Numbers
- Electrons Configurations
- Converting Units | Liters-Moles-Grams
- Balancing Equations
- Acid and Bases
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving:
- Summarising the main conclusion
- Drawing a conclusion
- Identifying an assumption
- Assessing the impact of additional evidence
- Detecting reasoning errors
- Identifying parallel reasoning
- Applying principles
- Problem-solving questions