This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

How well did you do on the exam? Poll is created on Sep 10, 2020

[PDF] IMAT 2020 - Past Paper + Worked Solutions  

Page 2 / 2
Taniamakki
(@taniamakki)
New Member IMAT

Greetings,

I hope you’re well. I would please like to know the available seats for non EU students at university of Bologna. 

I took the IMAT, was not like expected. I want to see if I have a chance still. Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 10:29 pm
pranaviavasarala
(@pranaviavasarala)
New Member IMAT

I attended IMAT exam in India and there were many absentees, because of Covid-19. One of the parent told my father that, the total number of applicants were 80, but I saw only around 42..44 people attended. People from bordering countries like Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, may be from Pakistan also (though not sure) wrote here.

With my initial assessment I am expecting score between 45 to 52, many thanks for posting the paper and worked out solutions here, I will calculate and post the update.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 3:30 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student
Posted by: @taniamakki

Greetings,

I hope you’re well. I would please like to know the available seats for non EU students at university of Bologna. 

I took the IMAT, was not like expected. I want to see if I have a chance still. Thank you

Hello,

Just added it to the new menu, take a look 🤗 

Ari. 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2020 4:31 pm
Taniamakki
(@taniamakki)
New Member IMAT

@ari @ari Thank you so much!! actually i apologize but i was not able to find the info in the menu, maybe i did not know how the access it. Thank you very much again for your effort!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2020 3:31 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @taniamakki

@ari @ari Thank you so much!! actually i apologize but i was not able to find the info in the menu, maybe i did not know how the access it. Thank you very much again for your effort!

🙂 
I might change it so it will be easier to access

Ari. 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2020 6:08 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@taniamakki

I might change it so it will be easier to access.

Ari. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2020 6:09 pm
imat2020
(@imat2020)
New Member IMAT

Hello, I made a form for non-EU IMAT 2020 takers which categorizes scores by school of choice. For some reason, I cannot share the link to the form from here but feel free to check it out on the IMAT English Medicine Italy medschool Facebook group!

@ari could I possibly share this with you and maybe you could post it on here? Sorry if this sounds unrealistic, I appreciate all your work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2020 11:19 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@imat2020

Hey,

PM me the link to review it

Thank you!

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2020 6:01 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @imat2020

Hello, I made a form for non-EU IMAT 2020 takers which categorizes scores by school of choice. For some reason, I cannot share the link to the form from here but feel free to check it out on the IMAT English Medicine Italy medschool Facebook group!

@ari could I possibly share this with you and maybe you could post it on here? Sorry if this sounds unrealistic, I appreciate all your work!

Also the Facebook group, couldn't find it 🙂 

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2020 8:58 am
Tungala Suresh
(@tungalasuresh)
New Member IMAT

@universal505 You are wrong. Because of Covid-19 pandemic, IMAT has cut downed the test centers. And they had to reduce the strength ,therefore the registrations close well advance than deadline. So we should opt for Italy as a test center. 

But again because of covid-19 then we couldn't get a visa on time. And no tourist visas till date.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2020 4:36 pm
fayeelw
(@fayeelw)
New Member BMAT

Where can I find the answers to the physics and maths?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2020 9:37 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @fayeelw

Where can I find the answers to the physics and maths?

Hey, we will upload them this year and the logic questions as well!

Welcome to the community btw 🙂

Ari. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/10/2020 9:55 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: