Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

[Sticky] Humanitas IMAT - Previous Papers  

RSS
Filipe Sant'Anna
(@amatsune)
Noble Member Team Member IMAT

On this very last rounds before the test, I cleaned up a couple of previous Humanitas IMAT tests for us to have a little more practice. I might do the rest after the exam, but this is it for now.

I finished cleaning and randomizing the 2019 test just now before going to bed. Good studies to all!

Edit.: You can now use the Answer and Candidate Data sheets providaded by cambridge, but without the sample watermark, to make your simulations even closer to the test conditions, remember to spare some time to fill those in.
Edit 2: Corrected some mistakes in the 2018 and 2017 tests, all questions should match the original texts (there had been some problems of numbers missing and irregular line breaks).
Edit 3: Added 2015 paper.

Spoiler
Humanitas IMAT - PDF

entermedschool.com randomised answer papers:

OBS.: The 2014 paper I simply cleared the markings, so the answers are the same as the paper solved in the Humanitas website. The 2019 I didn't use the same program as the 2017, so it doesn't generate an answer key. If you'd like to check the correct answers, here are the answerkey-A tests obtained from the Humanitas website:

(A Form) Added By @Ari

Need help in any questions?
Tag me and I'll try my best to answer it as clearly as possible.

Posted : 07/09/2020 2:20 am
Thomas50
(@thomas50)
Eminent Member Donator

thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2020 11:48 am
Filipe Sant'Anna
(@amatsune)
Noble Member Team Member IMAT

There were some problems with the 2018 paper, I corrected and fixed the link in the main post.

As for question 44 in the chemistry section, it seems like the original paper was exactly like that, so it might be weird, but it wasn't a mistake I made when copying the test.

Need help in any questions?
Tag me and I'll try my best to answer it as clearly as possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2020 5:33 pm
Share: