This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[Sticky] Anki Deck (Flash Cards) For the exams  

Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

if you are using Anki you are probably looking for a good deck to study to the IMAT with, a great deck is "Altius deck" which I got here, and updated over the time when I was studying to the IMAT myself. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ES4K4DjVNCA9CgBPriXRqbP7IqbjgEnw/view  

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2019 12:46 pm
Yosr, waqar.uk, khoa tran and 1 people liked
Topic Tags
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

Saved spot

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2019 10:55 am
nikulpandya
(@nikulpandya)
New Member IMAT

Hey thank you for the cards I am also uploading some made by me. Hope anyone finds it useful. 😀 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2019 7:25 am
waqar.uk
(@waqar-uk)
New Member IMAT

Thank you.

But how can I use this file?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2020 1:05 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @waqar-uk

Thank you.

But how can I use this file?

You should use Anki

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2020 4:47 pm
RaffaSan liked
felipe maurino
(@felipe-maurino)
New Member IMAT

The link is not working 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2020 12:18 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@felipe-maurino Fixed, you should use Anki to open the file. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2020 3:15 pm
Roni Bitan
(@banoni6)
New Member IMAT

Hi,

for some reason my computer is not supporting this file idk why..

Is there any app I should download ? (it says the file is goole drive file)

*watched the anki tutorial

tnx so much

Roni

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2020 1:57 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@banoni6

Hey Roni,

You should download Anki to use this file

Ari.

https://ankiweb.net/about

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2020 3:25 pm
meisn0046
(@meisn0046)
New Member IMAT

Hello, is in this Anki deck the entire Syllabus for the IMAT exam or is just a part of it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2020 5:46 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@meisn0046

Only parts of it. You should study the books to cover everything.

Ari. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/11/2020 6:10 pm
gprz2ooo
(@gprz2ooo)
New Member IMAT
Posted by: @ari

if you are using Anki you are probably looking for a good deck to study to the IMAT with, a great deck is "Altius deck" which I got here, and updated over the time when I was studying to the IMAT myself. 

removed link  

Hi and thank you in advance! But on anki app it says that this is a invalid or corrupt!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2020 12:09 am
Share: