This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

MEDICAL BOOKS SHOPPING IN ITALY  

Serra
(@serra)
Eminent Member Team Member Medical Student

Hey guys, we've written a much more detailed guide about this topic over here if you would like to come check it out as well 🙂 

First of all, I want to clarify that buying books is by no means necessary and that plenty of students are able to succeed in med school by simply downloading books and studying them on their computers.

Unfortunately, books can be incredibly expensive so most of the time, I buy used books or base my choice of book on whichever is the cheapest. Amazon and fellow medical students are, in my opinion, the best way to get good deals on used books.

On the other hand, when you buy books from other students of the course, you are able to see the book beforehand, to judge its condition before buying it, and if you decide to buy, you don’t have to wait for shipment times.

Another possibility is to just print parts and chapters of the books if not print the whole book. Most books are available online and you are able to go to any copy store to print up to 15% of the book by law.

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 11:24 pm
Share: