This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

IMAT EU-SCROLLING [EXPLAINED]  

Serra
(@serra)
Eminent Member Team Member Medical Student

Hey guys, 

I've written a much longer, and clearer version of this post with working pictures here instead, as always if you have any questions feel free to ask 🙂 

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 11:17 pm
NCon
 NCon
(@ncon)
New Member Donator

Thank you very much for the clarity on this subject Serra. 

I have chosen Pavia as my 1st choice. However, after completing registration I did some more research and now think that Bologna would be a better fit for me. Because the test centres are filling up it is too late to change my first choice.

I just wanted to ask if you know if there is any chance that I will be able to get Bologna, even though Pavia is my 1st choice. 

I feel like Bologna will be higher points this year because they have reduced EU seats so my guess is probably not, but just wanted to ask

Thanks!

Neil

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2020 2:31 pm
Askar
(@yerzhanuly)
Active Member IMAT
Posted by: @serra

(2016 scrolling lasted until March 2017)

Good day, @serra

Thank you for explanation, it is very informative 

But here is a one question which I can’t understand ☹ When the first semester starts for first-year students?

I mean, if that student was accepted in 2017, but he/she took the IMAT and applied in 2016, does it mean that he/she started studying in September 2017 (1 year after the application)? Does everyone start studying  1 year after the application?

I will appreciate it if you clarify that)

Best wishes,

@yerzhanuly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2020 5:02 pm
Serra
(@serra)
Eminent Member Team Member Medical Student

Her @askar I"m glad you found the post infromative. As far as I know he enrolled as if he was accepted in 2016 despite it being late. It is then up to the student to catch up as this is how it works for EU. However I'm not entirely sure tbh with you. 

Hope it helps 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2020 8:31 am
Share: