This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[GUIDE] REGISTERING FOR THE IMAT AS A NON-EU  

Serra
(@serra)
Eminent Member Team Member Medical Student

REGISTERING AS A NON-EU STUDENT

NON-EU: IMAT GUIDE

Hey guys, I have written a clearer and updated version of this post here if you want to go check it out 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 11:16 pm
Askar liked
javad
(@javad)
New Member IMAT
Do we have to submit the IELTS degree to the university after passing the IMAT exam?
I do not have an IELTS degree!
Because I am Iranian and our language is Persian.
ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 4:33 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

@javad

It depends on the university. Some universities require it to get a DoV. 

Ari.

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - Community.EnterMedSchool.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2020 5:15 pm
Askar
(@yerzhanuly)
Active Member IMAT

Hey @serra

thank you for your post, it is very informative and helpful ❤️ 

however, I still have a question if you don’t mind

So...when the student will start studying, I mean when the 1st semester starts? If the results are after October, does it mean that students have to wait until September next year?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2020 7:12 am
Serra
(@serra)
Eminent Member Team Member Medical Student

@yerzhanuly it depends on the university, but it's usually early late October 2-3 weeks after the results are announced

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/10/2020 2:17 pm
Askar liked
Askar
(@yerzhanuly)
Active Member IMAT

Thank you for your help! Now I understand it

Anyway, I remember you mentioned that the last EU-student who was accepted got his/her offer in March 2017. How is it possible and when he/she started the 1st semester? 😀 

P.S. sorry if it’s a bit off-topic, and not related to non-EU. I just find it very interesting)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2020 6:09 pm
Share: