This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

GETTING AROUND ROME  

Serra
(@serra)
Eminent Member Team Member Medical Student

Hey guys, I wrote a more detailed post with price charts and comparisons over here if you want to check it out 🙂

I love the public transport system. It’s incredibly cheap and well-connected, you just have to make sure to give yourself plenty of travel time.

The price of a single fare that is valid for 100 minutes, on any form of public transport within Rome is €1.50. However a monthly pass for unlimited travel within Rome, 24 hours a day, for Metro, Tram and bus is €35. Even though this is incredibly cheap, it gets even better. A yearly ticket of unlimited travel for Metro, Tram and bus is €250.

Depending on your ISEE it’s possible to get this further reduced to €160 for an annual ticket.

To be able to get a monthly or yearly ticket you need to go to an ATAC office (I would recommend the one in Termini as it’s the most central one).

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 11:11 pm
Share: