This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[Sticky] IMAT STUDY SCHEDULE - 90 DAYS - *How To Study And What To Do Every Single Day*  

Page 3 / 3
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student
Posted by: @zahrashams

Hey is this planner only for 2021 imat volunteers? cause i wanna take the 2022 imat and my question is this ,that can i go with this planner thanks

Hey, as long as the IMAT syllabus is the same, this planner is relevant 🙂 

(And for now it is the same) 

Ari.

Welcome to the community btw! 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/10/2020 9:33 am
Dandre
(@dandre)
New Member IMAT

Hi Ari,

Thanks for an amazing guide! I would like to ask you- if i have much more than 60 days, and i want to study and practice evreything, is there any guide which is more comprehensive ? or any explanations how to build up my own schedule? Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2020 10:19 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

@dandre

Not yet, but we will soon also add the relevant pages of math and physics and from more relevant books!

For now, you should start from the Pearsons. 

Ari. 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/10/2020 10:10 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: