This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[Sticky] IMAT STUDY SCHEDULE - 90 DAYS - *How To Study And What To Do Every Single Day*  

Page 2 / 3
Bh02bh
(@bh02bh)
New Member Donator

Hello Ari, is it possible to finish the guide in just two months instead of three and is two months enough to revise for the IMAT? Thank You

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 2:07 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

@bh02bh

Hey,

Yes, it is possible, but I personally would give up on math and physics and study only biology and chemistry if I had two months

Ari. 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2020 2:13 pm
Bh02bh
(@bh02bh)
New Member Donator

Ok Thank You

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 2:14 pm
Cole Faulkner
(@cole-faulkner)
Active Member Donator IMAT

Hi everyone,

I have been really slow to complete the planner and I'm just finishing chemistry this week. For biology I used Cambridge and for chemistry I've been mixing it up between Pearsons and Cambridge. I was just curious on how long everyone was spending on it per chapter/day of planner? I find even 20 pages of textbook takes most of the day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 9:05 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@cole-faulkner

Don׳t worry, the planner can take a lot of time. 

Took me 4 months.

Ari.

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2020 10:20 pm
Cole Faulkner
(@cole-faulkner)

@ari thank you for the reassurance! I was just worried every time one lesson became a 2 or 3 day review but I guess it is different for everyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 10:51 pm
Saminbu
(@saminbu)
New Member IMAT

Hi Ari

your stud planner is really helpful. I’m curious that when you will share next parts of this planner and whether it includes physics too?or not

This post was modified 7 months ago by Saminbu
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2020 11:52 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@saminbu

Hey, probably not this year, due to lack of time

But the SAT books are great, and you can just follow the chapter titles and compare them to the syllabus. 

Ari. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/07/2020 3:54 pm
Cole Faulkner
(@cole-faulkner)

I was wondering about the acid and bases section for the IMAT, on the syllabus it doesn't say it covers any questions involving calculations and all of the calculations in the Pearsons books (besides getting pH and pOH with laws) seem impossible without calculators. Would it be safe to skip? (mainly chapter 18.2 in Pearsons)

Thanks for all the help,

Cole

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 12:50 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@cole-faulkner

I wouldn׳t skip it, you should get used to calculating pH, but remember there are many numbers that are easy to calculate without a calculator, so you should still be comfortable with calculating these.

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2020 10:56 am
Cole Faulkner
(@cole-faulkner)

@ari Alright thank you I'll go back and review it, much appreciated!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 3:02 pm
georgerezk365
(@georgerezk365)
New Member IMAT

hey ari,

you know for the chemistry section, you have to learn of the first four rows of the periodic table, do we need to know the atomic masses as well as the atomic numbers

much apperciated

George

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 7:10 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@georgerezk365

Yes, you should! 😊 

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2020 7:56 pm
georgerezk365
(@georgerezk365)
New Member IMAT

@ari

thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 9:36 pm
Zahrashams
(@zahrashams)
New Member IMAT

Hey is this planner only for 2021 imat volunteers? cause i wanna take the 2022 imat and my question is this ,that can i go with this planner thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2020 2:33 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: