Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

[Sticky] IMAT STUDY SCHEDULE - 90 DAYS - *How To Study And What To Do Every Single Day*  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

We are going to lay the foundations for the next 3 months. I will carefully explain to you what to do each, and every day, which pages to study, which pages to skip, which topics are important, and which are not. I will show you how to actually study, and some of those tips will accompany you all the way through med school.

Make sure to double-check the topics and pages and always compare them to the actual syllabus of the IMAT!! 

Last update: 17.7.20

The guide is completely free and you can download it here:

(Please log in to the website in order to download it)

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

Posted : 08/03/2020 3:29 pm
Kartik Devadiga, 5hutterbug, RaffaSan and 2 people liked
AnasAhmad123
(@anasahmad123)
New Member IMAT

Bro!This is your good effort.I appreciate you but bro can you please provide which concepts of chemistry should I read from pearson chemistry?Thanking you Again 🤠 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2020 5:00 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @anasahmad123

Bro!This is your good effort.I appreciate you but bro can you please provide which concepts of chemistry should I read from pearson chemistry?Thanking you Again 🤠 

Working on it!

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2020 8:14 pm
Raz
 Raz
(@raz)
Active Member Donator

@ari

hi man new to the comunity wanted to know what you think about learning form the cambridge book ( all 3 of them including the CD_ROM with the answer to the end of chapter quastions) cna you give me little guidness about which chapter i should study and each

thanks in advence 

(can we write in hebrew in here or only english?)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2020 1:27 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @raz

@ari

hi man new to the comunity wanted to know what you think about learning form the cambridge book ( all 3 of them including the CD_ROM with the answer to the end of chapter quastions) cna you give me little guidness about which chapter i should study and each

thanks in advence 

(can we write in hebrew in here or only english?)

Hey, Let׳s keep it in English 🙂 

To the point, Cambridge books are great, personally, I prefer pearson׳s. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2020 11:06 pm
Bh02bh
(@bh02bh)
New Member Donator

@ari 

Hello I am following the study schedule however on the first day you say chapter 2 to 4 and its basically chemistry in biology and contains topics like acidification is this all necessary.

Thank you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2020 1:11 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@bh02bh

Hey! Welcome to the community. 

Yes. Theses pages are very important. 

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2020 1:16 pm
Bh02bh
(@bh02bh)
New Member Donator

@ari 

Thank You 

Also I have the IB Biology Pearson book and can I know your thoughts about it. I hope I can use it for my revision.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2020 1:24 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

I love it too, IB is IMAT level. 

So, I would use it, if you have it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2020 10:37 pm
Ni Ni
(@funable6)
New Member IMAT

Does this pdf have only 34 day's plan not 90?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 12:09 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@funable6

It has 34, usually takes 90 to actually finish it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 12:10 am
Ni Ni liked
Ni Ni
(@funable6)
New Member IMAT

@ari okay thank you do you have a link where I could download this books free of cost?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 12:16 am
ayseyma liked
Mark
 Mark
(@markp)
Active Member Donator

Hi Ari. Thanks a lot for this study guide, it's super useful! I saw that you highlighted the relevant pages in both Pearson books in the beginning. These pages are all included in the day-by-day part of the guide too?

So let's assume that I'm following the day-by-day guide but I only study the Pearson chapters that are mentioned in every day and exclude the Cambridge chapters. Would it also cover everything or in this case I should read some additional Pearson chapters (which normally would be covered from the Cambridge book)?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2020 11:25 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@markp Hey, the schedule itself doesn't cover all of the pages, because I added and changed pages last week. 

I would take Pearson׳s mentioned pages and split them equally over 50-60 days, that should be sufficient!

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 9:36 am
Mark liked
Mark
 Mark
(@markp)
Active Member Donator

Hi @ari. Alright, thanks a lot!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2020 10:42 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: