This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[Sticky] Support EnterMedSchool׳s Cause  

Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

My name is Ari Horesh, and I am the owner of EnterMedSchool.com!

EnterMedSchool.com is a nonprofit website with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

I am providing A LOT OF Study Materials FOR FREE for quite some time now, I need your help to keep doing that!

Other than being the owner of the WebSite, I am a medical student, working on an M.D. (Of course!)

If you want to support my passion to help others, I am asking 2500 euros in order to invest in the following:

- Hosting the website.
- Paying professionals to maintain the website.

- Buying better equipment;
Rent for the studio (a bigger room that I can film at), Better camera (Canon 7D), Tablet (iPad pro with the ability to screen record much more detailed lessons), Lights, Whiteboard (class-size!), Microphones, Shirts (To give this project some branding), Books to source in my videos, Gimbal for Interviews outside (to review universities, other students, etc.)  

THIS IS MY PASSION AND MY GOAL IN LIFE. 

Thank you for your help,
Ari.

P.S. if you donate more than 5 euros, you will get a cool badge near your name, showing everyone in the forums you are supporting our cause by helping and supporting us 👑 

You will also get access to our Supporter only forums 😉 

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2019 1:39 am
Topic Tags
Share: