Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

[Sticky] Coaching Sessions For Future Medical Students In Italy  

RSS
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

Hello everyone! In recent months, hundreds of people have asked me to have private sessions to get information and plan a curriculum for the IMAT exam. I founded this community intending to provide a non-profit service to as many people as possible, but unfortunately, my time is limited and I am not able to reach as many people as I would like! To allow the site to continue to exist, I decided to recruit several amazing people with a worldview similar to mine, who help me continue to operate the website. Like many similar sites, the most practical way to continue helping people is to offer the option of contributing to the site and to get some cool perks in return! Therefore, I decided to start offering private coaching sessions for donors who want to get targeted guidance to incorporate effective study techniques into your IMAT test preparation. In these sessions, we will identify your weaknesses and work on developing habits and routines to develop long-term personalized effective studying methods. As many of you know, since I started this project, I have analyzed in-depth past IMAT questions,  have identified patterns and common "traps", and the effective methods of navigating them.  This is not intended to teach the material of the IMAT but to advise you on preparing as effectively and efficiently as possible. If you are looking for a private teacher for the study material itself, please, contact us. 

Please choose with whom you are interested in scheduling the sessions:

Ari Horesh

Ari@entermedschool.com

@Ari

2nd Year Medical Student - University of Pavia. 

Planning the months leading up to the exam, dealing with the mental stress, and reducing the study material to a minimum while maintaining maximum efficiency. We will work together and build a personalized schedule.

Languages:

- Hebrew (Native)

- English (B2)

Hours Available (in UTC+2 Rome)

Sunday: 6pm-9pm

Monday: 6pm-9pm

Tuesday: 6pm-9pm

Wednesday: 6pm-9pm

Thursday: 6pm-9pm

Friday: 6pm-9pm

Donate 35€ (140NIS) through PayPal for a 60-minute session.

Saya Trotta

Saya@entermedschool.com

@Saya Trotta

2nd Year Medical Student - University of Pavia. 

Ciao! Mi chiamo Saya. A metà della quinta liceo maturo l’improvvisa convinzione di voler fare la dottoressa, rinunciando a una carriera da classicista. Ho preparato il test in poco più di due mesi, in un’intensa estate di lacrime e sudore. Sono convinta di essere riuscita a decifrare i segreti del test di medicina: come studiare solo quello che serve nel poco tempo a disposizione, e soprattutto come preparare il test di medicina contemporaneamente in italiano e in inglese. Con 63 punti nell’IMAT e 50.4 nel test in italiano, decido felicemente di immatricolarmi a Medicina in Inglese di Pavia. Ora non mi rimane che la voglia di aiutare chi, dopo di me, affronta il test per raggiungere i suoi sogni.

Languages:

- Italian (Native)

- Japanese (Native)

- English (B2)

Hours Available (in UTC+2 Rome)

Monday: 10am - 12am, 3pm - 4pm
Tuesday: 10am - 12am, 3pm - 4pm
Wednesday: 10am - 12am, 3pm - 4pm
Thursday: 10am - 12am, 3pm - 4pm
Friday: 10am - 12am, 3pm - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 12am

Pay Saya 25 through PayPal for a 60-minute Session.

Shalev Benita 

Shalev@entermedschool.com

@Shalev

3rd Year Medical Student - University of Pavia. 

Hey everyone! I׳m Shalev, a third-year medical student in Pavia. I've spent the last three years researching and experimenting with study techniques to maximize efficiency, results, and long term retention. I was able to get 50 points on the IMAT in 2018 and learned a lot about how to do well on the exam and implement the strategies I learned before and during med school to do excel in it. If you're looking for one on one coaching and advice about how to reach your potential in the IMAT, then look no further.

Languages:

- English (Native)

- Hebrew (B2)

Hours Available (in UTC+2 Rome)

Sunday: 8pm-10pm

Monday: 8pm-10pm

Tuesday: 8pm-10pm

Wednesday: 8pm-10pm

Thursday: 8pm-10pm

Friday: 8pm-10pm

Donate 25€ through PayPal for a 60-minute session.

Make sure to PM us before, to make sure the coaching is right for you. 

Please note that sessions are not refundable 6 or fewer hours before the meeting itself. 

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

Posted : 15/08/2020 8:45 pm
dorxman123
(@dorxman123)
New Member Donator

yesterday i’ve done a session with ari, and i gotta day that was a really productive hour and a half. 

exposed my weak points and was given guidelines for future study, would definetly recommend doing one of these.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 10:57 am
Anna Tsviling
(@annatsviling)
New Member Donator

I had a really great session with Ari. He helped me identify my main weaknesses and specified what I need to focus on going forward. He helped me evaluate where I'm at and really gave me the confidence boost I needed. I really appreciate what he does for students looking to study in Italy. I'm looking forward to my next lesson with him. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2020 10:21 pm
Share: