This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[Sticky] IMAT - Where Do I Even Start? (ALL IN ONE GUIDE)  

Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

Welcome to entermedschool. the home for future and current medical students all over the world. At the bottom of this thread, you will find links to all of our guides and tutorials about the IMAT exam (which I did myself, and now I am helping others!) in a single place. 

But first, you should read this thread!

If it is your first time here, and you have no idea what is going on, make sure to navigate and check our IMAT Forums, the most important threads are linked here, at the bottom, but feel free to navigate and read other threads! 

Basically, entermedschool is a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe. The founder, Ari Horesh, is a medical student in Italy, Harvey course, Pavia. 

After seeing the prices of the different courses, and hearing many of my friends' stories about paying hundreds and even thousands for study materials, I have set my self a goal - providing FREE study materials for the future candidates. 

From suggested books, past papers, 1 on 1 support with me, study planner, specific pages, questions to practice, WhatsApp groups, Free Video course, tips, and tricks, you can found everything you need under this part of our forums of the website, FOR FREE - and as soon as you successfully SMASHED the IMAT exam, you can join us on Medical Students Forums . 

Yours,

Ari.

Do you speak Italian? 

Essential Videos & Podcasts about the different universities:

Stories and experiences of medical students from Italy

On Italy

On the IMAT exam:

On life as a medical student in Italy

My close friends great YouTube Channels (Medical students):

Essential links and study materials for the IMAT (Not in order):

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2019 8:07 pm
ann and khoa tran liked
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @ari

Welcome to entermedschool. the home for future and current medical students all over the world. At the bottom of this thread, you will find links to all of our guides and tutorials about the IMAT exam (which I did myself, and now I am helping others!) in a single place. 

But first, you should read this thread!

If it is your first time here, and you have no idea what is going on, make sure to navigate and check our IMAT Forums, the most important threads are linked here, at the bottom, but feel free to navigate and read other threads! 

Basically, entermedschool is a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe. The founder, Ari Horesh, is a medical student in Italy, Harvey course, Pavia. 

After seeing the prices of the different courses, and hearing many of my friends' stories about paying hundreds and even thousands for study materials, I have set my self a goal - providing FREE study materials for the future candidates. 

From suggested books, past papers, 1 on 1 support with me, study planner, specific pages, questions to practice, WhatsApp groups, Free Video course, tips, and tricks, you can found everything you need under this part of our forums of the website, FOR FREE - and as soon as you successfully SMASHED the IMAT exam, you can join us on Medical Students Forums . 

Yours,

Ari.

Do you speak Italian? 

Essential Videos & Podcasts about the different universities:

Essential links and study materials for the IMAT:

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2020 10:31 am
Aakash
(@aakash)
New Member IMAT

Hey sir , 

I'm a non eu student and want to study medicine in University of Turin.

I have many confusions like

1- where do I apply for IMAT 

a) from University site 

b) from imat official site

2- Is there is any other entrance test in University of Turin except IMAT to study medicine?

Please guide me it's my dream to study medicine in italy. Please help me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2020 12:25 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@aakash

Hey! Welcome to the community! I think you should use the links and YouTube channels and watch everything we have, we already covered all of your questions 🙂

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2020 12:42 pm
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT

@ari

Hi ari

Ari I just got the Barron's sat book for physics and I don't know where to start?

could you please tell me where to start and the topics to study?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 1:36 pm
Haroon59
(@haroon59)
New Member IMAT

Hello.

I have a question regarding choosing of University.

Without any practice of imat i can get 30 marks in it.Then according to my marks which uni i  should select so that i can come in merit list.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 8:53 pm
lkisjl
(@lkisjl)
New Member IMAT

Hi, My name is Sepeadeh. I'm a medical student in my country, Iran, but I want to apply for an English medical program in Italy. As I read on the internet, first of all, I have to take  IMAT and TOEFL exams.THE first IMAT exam will be in less than 2 months.  Based on what I read here, I know that if I preserve I can get a good grade at it, but I do not have a language degree yet, and I can not get it that soon. It'll take at least 3-4 months for me to get a TOEFL degree. here are my questions:

1- Is there any medical program that starts in the spring semester? which university?

2-Can I take IMAT while I still do not have TOEFL? 

3- Should I reserve a time at the consulate before the IMAT? or should I get a university admission before the IMAT?

4-at the end, is this plan possible or do you know anyone who does the same?

Thank a lot 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2020 10:35 pm
Elena
(@elena)
New Member IMAT

Hi,

I'm Italian and I'm undecided whether to study medicine in Pavia in English or Italian. I would like to know if there are big differences between the two courses: on how they are structured, on the type of exams and the professors.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 6:57 pm
Share: