This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[Sticky] IMAT Pre-Enrollment Guide (Online Pre-Enrollment) (2020 COVID-19)  

Page 5 / 5
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

@zinov

You can.

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 10:01 am
Mahmedkpk
(@mahmedkpk)
New Member IMAT

Hey! I would really appreciate if I get a reply!

So, to breakdown things, I basically have 4 Questions

1. When we pre-enroll at universitaly, do we need to fill Form A and DOV application and submit to the local embassy?

2. What is the exact difference between Form A(Pre-enrollment) and Declaration of Value? Like for Declaration of Value, do we need to submit Form A too?

3. Deadlines if known?

4. In the picture taken from the Italian Embassy website, they are saying submission of documents to the embassy. So what about online pre-enrollment?

Hopefully, these questions also clear out a lot of confusion for other aspiring applicants as well!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 2:10 pm
Zino
 Zino
(@zinov)
Active Member IMAT

@ari Thanks.

What documents should I provide to the Consulate in order to apply for modello D visa, taking into consideration that I can stay up to three months in the Schengen Area without a visa?

Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 3:13 pm
dohutch
(@dohutch)
New Member IMAT

Hello, 

I have pre-enrolled to the medicine and surgery course in Bologna for some time now. How much time does it take for them to get back to me in average? For those of you who heard back from your universities, how long did it take?

Thank you,

D.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2020 2:43 pm
Taniamakki
(@taniamakki)
New Member IMAT

Greetings Mr. Horesh,

I hope all is well. May I please know when is the deadline for pre enrollment? Thank you very much!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2020 3:29 am
5hutterbug
(@5hutterbug)
Eminent Member IMAT

@taniamakki The deadline for pre-enrollment was 24 July 2020

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2020 5:23 am
drsuhas_rs
(@drsuhas_rs)
New Member IMAT

Hello .. whats your number to DM after donation ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2020 9:41 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

@drsuhas_rs

Hey!

Use the PM button under my name 

Ari.

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2020 10:38 am
Page 5 / 5
Share: