This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

[Sticky] IMAT Pre-Enrollment Guide (Online Pre-Enrollment) (2020 COVID-19)  

Page 2 / 5
ivanna
(@ivanna)
New Member IMAT

@salahwahidі

my school certificate states 11 years of education ☹️ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2020 9:24 am
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

@salahwahidi Is this pre enrolement only for non-eu or do eu students have to do it also?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2020 12:07 pm
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT
Posted by: @salahwahidi

(I attached some pictures for better understanding, please sign up or login into your account in order to see them.)

Due to the current worldwide situation caused by the COVID-19 Virus (new Corona Virus) the registration process for Medical Schools in Italy has been affected, the Italian embassies and consulates around the world are not open, and non-EU candidates who need to do pre-enrollment can't do it, unfortunately.

so to deal with this situation MIUR in cooperation with the Italian Ministry of foreign affairs came up with a solution: Online Pre-Enrollment.

Basically you'll have to fill your personal information, select your first choice University to which your papers will be sent and then upload all your certificates and their translation if needed, and in this guide, we will go step by step on how to do it.

1. First head to UNIVERSITALY.IT and on the right side click on International Students and select Pre-Enroll now

In the next window, you'll be asked to create an account, try to fill your personal information exactly how it appears in your Passport, now that you have an account go to the reserved area and choose pre-enroll (you might be taken there automatically) then select "new pre-enrollment application" which appears on the left side.

On the next page check your information and make sure it's correct, make sure to select an academic year (2020\2021).

Scroll down and select "Go to step B"

In step B you'll be asked to fill your passport Information and upload a passport size photo and a photocopy of your passport, make sure they are clear.

Scroll down where you'll be asked to fill information about the visa purpose and the University of your choice.

After you've filled all the fields you can continue to step C.

In step C you'll be asked to upload all the documents you wish to submit, for the exact list of files to upload contact your local embassy, but basically you're expected to upload your Highschool diploma, the translation to Italian, and the national entrance exam results in your country or the language proficiency certificate if your local embassy requires one.

You can upload one document at a time, so fill in the info of the certificate you wish to upload, select "Upload Qualification" and then upload the next one. Make sure to select the correct category of the qualification you're uploading.

When you're done uploading select "Summary"

In the summary section make sure your Information is accurate if so Scroll down to the end of the page and read the full statement before Agreeing to it.

Once you're finished reading it you can select "Apply for pre-enrollment" if you feel sure about your application.

IMPORTANT: according to UNIVERSITALY.IT please pay attention to the following statements!

-the pre-enrolment procedure must be completed at the competent diplomatic-consular mission and is not complete with the sending of this "pre-enrolment application" only;

-to enroll in study courses, it is necessary to follow the instructions provided by the higher education institution responsible for the chosen course and complete the related procedures, which do not necessarily end with the completion of the pre-enrolment phase;
- the pre-enrolment procedure and this "pre-enrolment application" do not in any way replace the admission and enrolment procedures for the chosen course, which will be completed in the phase following the issue of the visa for study purposes, after verifying the authenticity of the documentation produced, and also does not imply any claim or automatic acceptance for the purpose of issuing the relevant visa for study purposes;

Does this mean that I can pre-enrol from my house? I live in Lahore in Pakistan and the embassy is 6 hours drive away, so this would be a benefit to me, Also when I go the website I can only see pre-register instead of pre-enrol now, can you please help. I've applied to the University of Torino

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2020 2:59 pm
maral
(@maral)
New Member IMAT

@salahwahidi

Hello, do you suppose the following list of documents is sufficient?

Final diploma translated to Italian/ all the grades of the last three years of high school translated to Italian/ IELTS score and my passport scan.

do you imagine anything is lacking? I don't yet have the DOV or any equivalent documentation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2020 3:32 pm
Dinusha
(@dinusha)
New Member IMAT
  1. I have question, what should we type in ID ACCOUNT AT THE UNIVERSITY in step B???
ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2020 9:21 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student
Posted by: @dinusha
  1. I have question, what should we type in ID ACCOUNT AT THE UNIVERSITY in step B???

Leave it empty

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2020 10:50 pm
hae
 hae
(@hae)
New Member IMAT

@salahwahidi

If you do not need the DOV to pre-enroll, why is there an option for it in the online portal? What needs to be uploaded onto Universitaly portal to be sufficient for pre-enrollment? Here in the US we also contacted our embassy and no one seems to know about pre-enrollment requirements or deadlines. Last thing in the US system to enter college some colleges require SAT exams, ACT exams, and some dont look at exams at all, so I believe US candidates do not need to upload one of these since there isn't one particular national college entrance exam?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2020 6:30 pm
zayan
(@zayan)
New Member IMAT

hello, if I  rushed and filled the pre-enrollment without what the embassy required can I do another one for the same university? non-eu student.

This post was modified 7 months ago by zayan
ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2020 4:44 am
Isha
 Isha
(@isha)
New Member Donator

@sidleo you might have got an 2 emails from torino university 1- claiming your successful online registration

2-asking to apply online

In the second email there is a no. Ex-#1233

So ur account ID will be 1233 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2020 8:16 am
iammar
(@iammar)
New Member IMAT

Guys i need help 

I did the whole registration process and i got this email today:

In order to move forward with your pre-enrolment application, your action is required by Università degli Studi di PAVIA :Dear student, first please complete the procedure on Dream Apply Access your personal page https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/login Pending your action, your pre-enrolment application is blocked.

What should be done next?? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2020 3:43 pm
enttr
(@enttr)
New Member IMAT

Hi you all...

As a non-eu, pre-enrollment at Universitaly site isn't enough? Should we register universities' own site before Universitaly???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2020 1:58 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@enttr

Some universities do require both, but the most important thing is to register through universitaly. 

Ari.  

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2020 10:37 am
Zino
 Zino
(@zinov)
Active Member IMAT

Should I legalize the translated documents?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2020 2:02 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@zinov

Yes, you have to.

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2020 2:03 pm
Zino
 Zino
(@zinov)
Active Member IMAT

@ari

Thanks. And something else. What about the Form A? Is it necessary in the pre-enrolment?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2020 7:19 pm
Page 2 / 5
Share: