Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

[Sticky] IMAT 2020 Syllabus [Specifications]  

RSS
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

It׳s out!! The Syllabus for IMAT 2020, make sure to download it and read it today!

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

Posted : 18/07/2020 10:43 am
sepide
(@sepide)
New Member IMAT

Hi

should i read those green part in Pearson’s chemistry called nature of science??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 10:16 am
Sophiez
(@sophiez)
New Member IMAT

Hi!
I was wondering while studying on my own, is there any specifications on which chemicals to focus more from the periodic table? 
Or there is no easy way and I should memorize them all? 
Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2020 9:33 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

@sophiez

Hey! You should use the study planner 🙂 I mentioned the elements you should memorize from the periodic table:

Memorize groups 1,2,7,8 and the four first rows of the periodic table using Anki. Memorize Electron configurations of the first 20 elements. And the first row of transitional metals. You can skip the history behind the periodic table. Memorize the difference between metals and non-metals.

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2020 8:55 am
Sophiez liked
Sophiez
(@sophiez)
New Member IMAT

@ari

Thank you so much!

I did search for any information regarding the subject but in vain, so I thank you once again 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2020 8:13 pm
meisn0046
(@meisn0046)
New Member IMAT

Hello, must I study the Plants section and the invertebrates?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2020 5:45 pm
Share: