Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

IMAT 2020 La Sapienza, Rome  

RSS
alet01
(@alet01)
New Member IMAT

Hi, does anybody know how to register at "La Sapienza" for the IMAT test? I've already paid through Cambridge Assessment and received an email from universitaly saying that I'm regularly registered for the test. Do I need to do anything else? Thank you for your help. I don't know what to do and today is the last day

Posted : 23/07/2020 11:02 am
Topic Tags
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

Hey, if you paid for the IMAT test (and I assume you are Italian because you also posted at the Italian forums)You need to register on the La Sapienza website as well. Did you choose La Sapienza as your first choice? 

Ari.

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 11:40 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student
Posted by: @alet01

Hi, does anybody know how to register at "La Sapienza" for the IMAT test? I've already paid through Cambridge Assessment and received an email from universitaly saying that I'm regularly registered for the test. Do I need to do anything else? Thank you for your help. I don't know what to do and today is the last day

I just figured out you also have to register on La Sapienza website, my friend Kevin will provide you the link 

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 11:59 am
alet01
(@alet01)
New Member IMAT

@ari Yes i did and I'm trying to register through their website but it doesn't work 😭 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 12:02 pm
alet01
(@alet01)
New Member IMAT

@ari Thank you so much for your help!! I just don't know what to do and I'm afraid I will not make it in time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 12:03 pm
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

@ari Hi Ari, Sorry to cut in on this conversation but I got a bit scared when I saw it being mentioned that we have to register for IMAT at the university website as well for La Sapienza. Turin is my first choice, I have registered for the IMAT on universitaly, am I also suppose to register somewhere else for the IMAT in order to sit it? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 5:18 pm
5hutterbug
(@5hutterbug)
Eminent Member IMAT

Posted by: @eric

@ari Hi Ari, Sor

ry to cut in on this conversation but I got a bit scared when I saw it being mentioned that we have to register for IMAT at the university website as well for La Sapienza. Turin is my first choice, I have registered for the IMAT on universitaly, am I also suppose to register somewhere else for the IMAT in order to sit it? Thanks!

Yes, you will also have to register on the University's website 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 6:10 pm
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

@5hutterbug ok please help this is terrifying news, where do I do this? There was no information given to me about registering for IMAT on Unito.it. I have applied for their degree on their website, but not specifically for IMAT, what do I do, where is the link?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 6:21 pm
5hutterbug
(@5hutterbug)
Eminent Member IMAT
Posted by: @eric

@5hutterbug ok please help this is terrifying news, where do I do this? There was no information given to me about registering for IMAT on Unito.it. I have applied for their degree on their website, but not specifically for IMAT, what do I do, where is the link?

I'm sorry. The information I posted was for University of Turin. I am not sure about La Sapienza, though

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 9:20 pm
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

@5hutterbug No you are correct, it is turin i am interested in

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 10:37 pm
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

@5hutterbug I have gone onto unito.it and when i look to see what tests there are to register for there is not IMAT, there is for medicine and surgery, but that test is on the 3rd of september and looks like it is for the Italian language medicine program. How did you register for the IMAT for turin? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 10:50 pm
Share: