Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

[Sticky] How to fill the "Form A" PRE-ENROLLMENT APPLICATION FORM  

RSS
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

Here we will be showing you how to fill the form A properly, please pay attention to the notes in the document.

Good luck,

EnterMedSchool Team.

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

Posted : 16/09/2019 12:23 pm
AnasAhmad123
(@anasahmad123)
New Member IMAT

Brother My condition is that I am going for class 12 final exams in may 2020 and result will be out in first week of September 2020. I have completed 11 years of qualification and have documents regarding it.So in the pre enrollment form what I have to do with final school leaving section in pre enrollment form.further I can provide embassy an appearance letter of class 12 exams ( which states that I have appeared in exams and Will provide result/certificate when result will be ou this year).So can I go for pre enrollment or not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2020 6:19 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @anasahmad123

Brother My condition is that I am going for class 12 final exams in may 2020 and result will be out in first week of September 2020. I have completed 11 years of qualification and have documents regarding it.So in the pre enrollment form what I have to do with final school leaving section in pre enrollment form.further I can provide embassy an appearance letter of class 12 exams ( which states that I have appeared in exams and Will provide result/certificate when result will be ou this year).So can I go for pre enrollment or not.

You can, you will have to provide your documents before the IMAT itself. 

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2020 8:27 am
jennaelling
(@jennaelling)
New Member IMAT

Can you explain what a pre-enrollment is? Is it so you can apply before graduating high school (US)?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2020 2:03 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Posted by: @jennaelling

Can you explain what a pre-enrollment is? Is it so you can apply before graduating high school (US)?

Thanks

Pre-enrollment is the process you have to do at the Italian embassy to verify your diplomas and to signup to your first choice university.

You can do it without the diploma but you will have to get and translate the diploma, before the exam.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2020 8:45 am
mmp1382
(@mmp1382)
New Member IMAT

Hi ari 

Do I have to fill a pre-enrollment application if I have received an irish diploma but I hold an iranian passport?

And will i count as an eu applicant or non eu applicant?

Thanks 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 1:08 pm
Danjela
(@danjela)
New Member Donator

Do we have to fill Form A ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 11:59 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@danjela

Not this year, the online IMAT pre-enrollment replaced it.

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 3:00 pm
ASJA
 ASJA
(@askaa)
New Member BMAT

Now I am fourth year in high school , and I want to study medicine in Italy next year.When is the pre-enrollment(which month) for 2021/22 academic year.

Asja

asjac

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2020 4:26 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@askaa

Hey! Welcome to the community.

The pre-enrollment usually takes place at around May-July every year. 

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2020 7:45 pm
Share: