This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

Enrollment/Apply  

Taniamakki
(@taniamakki)
New Member IMAT

Greetings,

I hope all is well. I have registered for the IMAT and pre enrolled on Universitaly. I would please like to know about the actual Application to Apply for the Medicine single Cycle program.

I am not sure whether I should matriculate now and apply, or wait until after the IMAT scores are published. I tried to read information on the website and got confused. So, I am afraid to miss any deadline since I was not able to find Medicine application on my student portal. I really appreciate it.

Thank you

Warm Regards

Tania Makki

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2020 9:02 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

Hey Tania,

What is your first choice of university?

Are you an EU or a Non-EU?

Ari. 

Welcome to our community! 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2020 10:48 am
Taniamakki
(@taniamakki)
New Member IMAT

Hello thank you for your reply. I am a non EU and pre enrolled at University of Bologna. My travel for the IMAT is tomorrow to Bologna.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2020 4:34 pm
Taniamakki
(@taniamakki)
New Member IMAT

And thank you for welcoming me! such a great website and Youtube videos for study. I have benefitted a lot!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2020 6:43 pm
anushkagokani
(@anushkagokani)
New Member IMAT

@ari Hi! I'm from India, I'm considering applying to the University of Pavia in 2021. I'm starting to study for the IMAT from scratch since I'm a graduate in osychology. 

I had some questions related to applying to schools in Italy!

1. Being a non-EU student, do I get to apply to more than one school?

2. Is the restriction to one school for both - public & private schools? 

3. Can I wait until after the IMAT results to apply to a school? 

I've been super confused about the entire process, please help me out! 

Thank you so much! Your website and platform are a lifesaver! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2020 5:56 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

@anushkagokani

Hey! welcome to our community! 

1. No, unfortunately, you can only apply to a single one. 

2. No, you can apply to both. The limit is only for the public IMAT exam. 

3. The results are only usable for the specific school year. The exam usually held in September, and the school year starts a few weeks after. 

Ari. 

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2020 8:59 am
anushkagokani
(@anushkagokani)
New Member IMAT

@ari Thanks so much!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2020 10:04 am
Share: