This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

COVID Self Certification  

Filipe Sant'Anna
(@amatsune)
Noble Member Team Member IMAT

I don't know if everyone received this email, or if just those who also joined the regular Accesso Programmato 2020, but alas, I received the following e-mail today: 

CONTENTS:

Universitaly - auto certificazione covid
28 de agosto de 2020 às 12􀀁 29
De noreplay@cineca.it

Gentile candidato/a,
Ti invitiamo a visitare il sito dell'ateneo in cui ti recherai a sostenere al prova e a scaricare, compilare e firmare il modulo aggiornato di dichiarazione sul Covid-19 /Sars-Cov-2. In alternativa puoi sempre stampare ,compilare e firmare il modello che trovi nella tua area riservata di Universitaly qui e presentarlo all'ateneo in cui ti recherai a sostenere la prova. Ti raccomandiamo di compilarlo prima di recarti nella sede della prova e non in anticipo poichè devi attestare il tuo stato di salute relativamente al giorno della prova stessa.
Ti invitiamo, comunque, per maggior precauzione, a misurare la temperatura corporea sia il giorno antecedente la prova sia il giorno in cui ti recherai a sostenerla. Ti invitiamo ,inoltre, a prendere visione della normativa vigente in materia di Coronavirus e a leggere, in particolare, le disposizioni contenute nel Dpcm 7 agosto 2020 al link: www.governo.it/sites/new.governo.it/files/DPCM_20200807_txt.pdf e nell'ordinanza del Ministero della Salute del 12 agosto 2020 cliccando sul seguente link: salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/archivioNormativaNuovoCoronavirus.jsp .
Potrai comunque conoscere in linea generale le disposizioni attualmente vigenti in materia di prevenzione e contenimento del Coronavirus sulle pagine web pubblicate sul sito del Ministero della Salute ai vari link ,faq, focus Prima di firmare l'auto certificazione prendi visione anche di questo link: http://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioNotizieNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=italiano&menu=notizie&p=dalministero&id=4274

So I took the time to look for the form and sure enough it was both in the regular italian test page and on the IMAT page. I'm assuming it applies to us as well, so I downloaded and turned the PDF into a single page form file, that we can fill on the computer to print (on Adobe Reader), so all you have to do is sign and take it on the day of the test. Here it is.

Hope y'all seen this and that you're all safe.  

Need help in any questions?
Tag me and I'll try my best to answer it as clearly as possible.

Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2020 8:09 pm
AtlantaSticO
(@atlantastico)
New Member Donator

Hey thanks |||||||| 😎 😎 

BTW which website you found it on?

This post was modified 5 months ago by AtlantaSticO
ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2020 8:55 pm
Filipe Sant'Anna
(@amatsune)

On universitaly, after you log in, and chose IMAT 2020 (the same place you went to to register for the IMAT and chose which universities to apply in which order) chose Inscriviti, and there will be two PDFs where before was only one. The second is this declaration.

Auto Certificazione 2020 

All I did was a minor formatting edit to make it all fit in one page and turned it into a form, so we can fill it in on the computer to print.

@atlantastico

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2020 9:09 pm
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

@amatsune Hey thanks for posting this! As I don't speak Italian is there an English version to fill out or should I just fill this one out? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2020 9:18 am
Filipe Sant'Anna
(@amatsune)

@eric, there was no English version provided. I don't speak Italian either, so I just put this through google translate to make sure what was required. I guessed others might find the Italian challenging as well, that's why I put the English cue on the form fields.

If an English version becomes available, I'll make sure to share it here.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2020 12:00 pm
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

Thanks a million man!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2020 12:47 pm
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

@amatsune On the form there are two spaces for signatures marked with  Firma leggibile dell’interessato. Does this refer to our signature in both cases?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2020 3:10 pm
Filipe Sant'Anna
(@amatsune)

@eric, yes, one signature refers to you certifying the things in the document about covid, the second regards European laws on the use of collection and personal data, and it is you signing that you agree with how they can handle that data.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2020 3:31 pm
eric ad liked
eric ad
(@eric)
Trusted Member Donator

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2020 5:34 pm
Share: