Notifications
Clear all
This site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Please log in to see files and pictures

As a non-EU Applicant, Can i only get admission in the university i chose as my first choice?  

RSS
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT

My aim was for the university of bologna, but I can't find when the application starts again for UNIBO, and thus applied at University of Turin, Now I am panicking as to will the application for UNIBO will start or Ill just have to go through with UNITO (Also I know how I can take an IMAT and get to know what university will be better for me based on my score and availability of seats, And my scores are likely for university of Turin) 

So do I wait for the applications for bologna to open (hopefully they do if they will) or take a safer route for university of turin.

PS. Bologna is my dream university :')

(Also I Live in Pakistan if this info helps but alright)

Stay safe!

Posted : 07/07/2020 12:04 am
Topic Tags
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student
Posted by: @ahsen-mughal

My aim was for the university of bologna, but I can't find when the application starts again for UNIBO, and thus applied at University of Turin, Now I am panicking as to will the application for UNIBO will start or Ill just have to go through with UNITO (Also I know how I can take an IMAT and get to know what university will be better for me based on my score and availability of seats, And my scores are likely for university of Turin) 

So do I wait for the applications for bologna to open (hopefully they do if they will) or take a safer route for university of turin.

PS. Bologna is my dream university :')

(Also I Live in Pakistan if this info helps but alright)

Stay safe!

Hey,

Yes, you have only one choice you will have to choose wisely. 

If your dream university is Bologna you should go for it. 

The application on their website is not binding, only the application at universitaly.it is what matters. 

Ari.

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 10:58 am
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT

@ari hey thanks

but should i pre enroll first and then register for imat and choose bologna as my first choice?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 4:45 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@ahsen-mughal

The order does not matter, it is important however you choose the same first choice uni for both!

Ari.

Ari Horesh - The founder of EnterMedSchool.com, a nonprofit website with the mission of providing free, world-class education for current and future medical students all around the globe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 4:49 pm
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT

@ari thank you so much!

really appreciate it!

also ill go do my online pre enrollment now!

also can you tell what the minimum IMAT scores are required for admission?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 5:41 pm
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT

@ari I can only pre enroll in one university ???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 11:49 pm
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT

@ari

Ive already pre enrolled in turin and i cant pre enroll in bologna??!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 12:02 am
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@ahsen-mughal

If you pre-enrolled for Turin in the universitaly and IMAT payment page you can׳t choose another university.

Ari.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 9:54 am
Ahsen Mughal
(@ahsen-mughal)
Active Member IMAT

@ari

i cant withdraw my enrollment?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 7:40 pm
5hutterbug
(@5hutterbug)
Eminent Member IMAT
Posted by: @ahsen-mughal

@ari

i cant withdraw my enrollment?

I suppose you could delete your application, wait for a refund, and then make a new application on univeritaly.it. However, wait for answers from other experts on the site.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 5:37 am
Share: