This is our OLD Forums Archive. Please, to download all the files and join our new community, click here

We will keep publishing important updates about the medical entrance exams on EnterMedSchool.com

After Ranking List  

ant333
(@ant333)
New Member IMAT

After results are out and name on ranking lit.. what is the next step(s)?????

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2020 12:31 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)
Noble Member Community Founder Medical Student

We will go live soon and explain everything. 

Subscribe to our YouTube channel! 

Ari.

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 9:50 am
gurleenkk liked
Shahy
(@shahy)
New Member IMAT

@ari

Hello👋🏻

I wanna ask some questions about the IMAT. 

What are the books that I am gonna need and where can I find them?

I wanna join the university in the next year and English is not my native language so it would be a problem or not? 

If I study for the IMAT for the whole year until next September that will be enough or not? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 3:21 pm
gurleenkk
(@gurleenkk)
New Member IMAT

@ari what is name of your youtube channel 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 7:53 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@shahy

Hey Shahy! I think you should go through our IMAT menu, there is a lot of relevant information there! 

Ari.

These are the archives of our old forums. If you want to reach one of the team members or me, meet future and current students from all over the world, and access are newest study materials: make sure to check our new international community - StudyLions.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 10:19 pm
Shahy
(@shahy)
New Member IMAT

@ari

I do but I just wanna know if you are gonna use new books or change the study plan. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2020 4:37 pm
Ilaria Xhihani
(@ilaria-xhihani)
New Member Donator

@ari I'm looking forward to watching the live! When will it be?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2020 6:07 pm
Ari Horesh
(@ari)

@ilaria-xhihani

Seems like immediately after the 7th, we will send an email about it, still planning it 🙂 

Ari. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2020 8:24 pm
Share: